Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2001, 06:42 PM   #41
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Kaz and Seph...by askign about alignment, I assume you are referring to your character preference in the BG games? If so, my (main)Bhaal Spawn has always been a CG half-elf.

------------------
"In Memorium of those who are gone, and all those that bought our freedom with their hearts blood!"

"May the Colors of Liberty never run"
Old 09-25-2001, 06:44 PM   #42
Lioness
Jack Burton

Actually, some use their Cha. preference, but some choose their own alignments.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 09-25-2001, 08:39 PM   #43
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Nachtrafe and General info:

Laughing Hyenas are NOT all bards, but jokesters and merrymakers are welcome as well.

OHF takes just about anyone.. HAHAHA.. well, ask Rikard or Ertai!

And as I said before and got swallowed up, not all clans were created for the NWN games.

DIO: You never did explain the purpose/requirements of your clan.. or I missed it someplace if you did!

HUZZAH all! I'm feeling a bit happier since seeing Lionesses splendid thread, 'this is Ironworks'!

Cloudy, in a funky cloudy mood

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-25-2001, 08:58 PM   #44
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
OOOOOHHHHHH...taking over the world! I wanna come play!!! Pinky is one of my hero's, you know. Dio...Can I come play? Can I? Please?????????????

Hmmm . . . I shall have to meditate on this. One does not win favor with the Grand High Illuminated Master by opposing him so bitterly in serious debate . . . Obviously you are not yet illuminated
Old 09-25-2001, 09:04 PM   #45
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

DIO: You never did explain the purpose/requirements of your clan.. or I missed it someplace if you did!

The Clan of the Illuminati is an illuminated mutual admiration society, masters of mysteries and magics and who incidentally are plotting to take over the world, which will of course usher in a golden age of mutual admiration.
Old 09-25-2001, 09:20 PM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Hmmm . . . I shall have to meditate on this. One does not win favor with the Grand High Illuminated Master by opposing him so bitterly in serious debate . . . Obviously you are not yet illuminated
Quote:

The Clan of the Illuminati is an illuminated mutual admiration society, masters of mysteries and magics and who incidentally are plotting to take over the world, which will of course usher in a golden age of mutual admiration.
Cloudy, reading this without her contacts in, isn't quite sure what she's to make of it and ponders what one does with a Clan of Illicit Mudwrestlers even if they do have a golden ageless mutual fund.

hehe.. hiya Dio baby! Cloudy's back!

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-25-2001, 09:27 PM   #47
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Join the HADB! We accept Mastercard and Visa.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!
Undead Warlord and General of the Abyss- for the sake of HADB!

Old 09-26-2001, 02:08 AM   #48
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Well...If no one debated with you, how could you shoot them down and retain your title as Master Debater.

(sorry...couldn't help myself) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Old 09-26-2001, 02:18 AM   #49
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Nachtrafe!!!! Before you make an awful mistake! Hear me please! You will fall into the trap of the evil bringers! Listen not to their lies! No clan can stand up to the Laughing Hyenas!!! Join us.... a joke is all that is asked!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-26-2001, 02:45 AM   #50
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Nachtrafe!!!! Before you make an awful mistake! Hear me please! You will fall into the trap of the evil bringers! Listen not to their lies! No clan can stand up to the Laughing Hyenas!!! Join us.... a joke is all that is asked!

Hmmmm...I suppose...although, most of the jokes I know are fairly inappropriate for this forum.

------------------
"In Memorium of those who are gone, and all those that bought our freedom with their hearts blood!"

"May the Colors of Liberty never run"