Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 07:13 AM   #1
JoChn
Dungeon Master

I've bought a slave in Tel Aruhn. Is there any mod (to clear Morrowind [no Tribunal or Bloodmoon]) which I can give my slaves a armor, weapon and stuff? For example to transport some stuff. If no, for what there are slaves in Morrowind?

[ 05-17-2006, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: JoChn ]
JoChn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:38 PM   #2
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

I think the main purpose of the slaves is just to be able to set them free and feel like a nice guy for doing it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

There are a few companion mods for plain Morrowind, but I don't know if any of them support giving items to the companions. Check the companion mods on Emma's web site (link in my signature) or some of the major mod download sites to see what's available. You also might ask in Emma's forums; some of the companion experts hang out there.

Tribunal and Bloodmoon add 'Companion Share', which allows giving items to NPCs. But that's not available in plain Morrowind and I don't know what, if any, workarounds people have come up with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like using mods, I'd suggest trying to get a hold of Tribunal and/or Bloodmoon: a lot of mods depend on new features that were added by the expansions, and those mods won't work with just the original version of the game.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:59 PM   #3
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

On Emma's web site, check out Companions Hippolyta and Decius, By Vorwoda the Black.

I just took a quick look, and the description for the mods mentions that you can give you the companions armor and weapons. I don't know if it's flexible enough to let you use the companions as packhorses, but it might be worth checking the readme file to see if the mods will do what you want.

(Haven't used the mods myself; just going by the description on the web site.)

And, as I mentioned in my previous post, you might try asking in Emma's forums.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:51 AM   #4
JoChn
Dungeon Master

Geeeee... Thanks, at least someone answer the post ;]
Old 05-31-2006, 02:41 PM   #5
djp1021

Sad

they have no purpose. just for you to beat on. always fun ot beat on a slave. lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
JoChn
Dungeon Master

Hehehe. Coool ;]