Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2000, 02:15 AM   #1
slakas

HELP?
Old 12-11-2000, 03:12 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You'll need to fall through one of the chambers with all the trap doors near the entrance of the Shrine. Fight the guardians there, then escape through the secret doors. Eventually you will come to a room with a chest. The chest will have the Bridged Monkeys statue. Keep following path around and it will eventually lead back to the room near the entrance with all the spikes.

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2000, 06:09 AM   #3
xenotoca

are just the thread i am looking for. I have the statue what the hell do I use it for??????
Old 12-11-2000, 07:23 PM   #4
xenotoca

pusing this up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone must know what that dam statue`s for
Old 12-11-2000, 11:42 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Xenoteca,

Don't know if you figured it out yet or not...if so, disregard.

You use the Bridged Monkeys on a platform just east of a stairway with a pit at the bottom. This will allow you to climb the stairs and retrieve Anephas' ashes from one of the chests in the room at the top. I think the room is right off of the Altar room...it has one of the last decorative obelisks in it (took me forever to find that one!)

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 04:13 AM   #6
xenotoca

thanks Sezerac,
only have one oblisk ( the one from the portal of Isis were you meet Kerah )at present so lots more exploring to do I guess.
Old 12-14-2000, 07:54 AM   #7
Syuji

help.... How ti use the ashes.. at what? then how to pass through the guardian statue..
obelisk? how to get it? help
Old 12-14-2000, 09:22 AM   #8
gaunty
The Magister

begin at the sun light source, go down two ramps then up a third, in front of you should be a table. put the ashes on it. near the
table are three (3) stone pillors with plattnum tipps, they can be pick up and moved
to the sun.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 09:36 AM   #9
Drukus

Like my dear friend gaunty said, you must put the ash on the altar, then return to the Obelisk where there sun light is, near there you should see tiles on the floor. All around the temple, you should see tall obelisks that you can move, Carry them to these tiles in order to make the light reash the ash!
Happy Gameing!