Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2002, 08:00 PM   #41
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

*You have to do a full uninstall, and give the cds to a friend to hide because you need to revise for your exams.

*You keep thinking you'll go to bed when you finish the next quest.

*Or perhaps the next one.

*You somehow have defied general relativity, because it can't be 4am again.

*You find out the hard way that there is no reload after pick pocketing someone.

*You listen for a change in background music to tell you something exciting is about to happen.

*BG/IWD is recognised as a 'very frequently used program' by windows, within 2 days of installing it.

*You start making plans about what you would do if you actually met a dragon.

*You start avoiding crypts that have a strange voice telling you to find gold body parts (or is that just me)

*You stop posting at IW.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 04-28-2002, 08:42 PM   #42
Sir Goulum
John Locke

1. You try and break into Buckingham Palace thinking it is ridden by trolls and people need youre help.

2. You forget to eat.

3. You tape a 'rest' sign on your wall to press it before you go to sleep.
Old 04-28-2002, 08:42 PM   #43
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

...your voice is a perfect imitation of Minsc's "WHAT?!" whenever someone tries to draw you away from your game.

... you want dual wield the Celestial Fury and the Daystar at anyone who's being mean.

... you wish you can hurl minute meteors as an annoying person approaches you.

... you wish you can cast shadow door to disappear from boring and ineffective meetings.
Old 04-28-2002, 10:16 PM   #44
LennonCook
Jack Burton

When playing the game isnt fun anymore.
Old 04-29-2002, 08:03 PM   #45
Iluvatar Oakenshield
Manshoon

- When you try using a CluaConsole to make your ex become interested in you again.

- When you come home from a long vacation and the first thing you do is check your basement to see if there are any dopplegangers.

- When you take your ald baseball CLUB to a gunstore and ask the storekeep if he can identify it for ya

- When you're going out with your friends while one of them is not quite ready yet and you hear an ethereal voice in your head that says "You must gather your party before venturing forth"

- When the first thing you do if invited into somebody's house for the first time is checking every box, bookcase, drawer, etc. to see if there is money in it.
"Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die And deep inside me I will wait for her return To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn O lust and rueful thought be mine, My soul enhanced, desires... Melancholy. My heart is thine."

Schwadorf, Empyrium '97
Old 04-29-2002, 08:05 PM   #46
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
When playing the game isnt fun anymore.
Too true!
Old 04-29-2002, 09:31 PM   #47
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
**You find out the hard way that there is no reload after pick pocketing someone.
Snicker - bad Staralfur...

Quote:
Originally posted by Staralfur:
**You listen for a change in background music to tell you something exciting is about to happen.
Change in - meaning you HAVE background music to begin with? [img]smile.gif[/img]
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>