Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2003, 11:53 AM   #31
Skippy1
Elminster

Mate! I avoid soccer like the plague generally. Apart from giving the so called experts at work in their fantasyfootball league a good kicking. Currently coming 2nd out of 42, and was on the top for about six weeks straight! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 12:15 PM   #32
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Where are you in England ?.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:27 PM   #33
Sythe
Ra

SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!! NONE OF YOU!! NOT ONE AND I MEAN NOT ONE DONE THE CUSTOMARY GREETING!!! Sorry you had to see that skip. I'm really a nice guy. Scroll down skip scroll down
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
WELCOME TO IRONWORKS (IW) SKIP!!!!!!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Thats the greeting I was Tolkein about.

P.S. You will soon learn skip that I am a joker.

[ 12-11-2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Sythe ]
Old 12-12-2003, 01:58 AM   #34
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Skippy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
[qb] Welcome to Ironworks Skippy. Did you see the parade ?
You don't have to answer this question...after all a Pom victory in ANY sport is a cause for celebration...doubtless the tale will be told to grandchildren for the next 100 years...lack of frequency and all that... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Such small bait - such a large fish! Well done Bro'!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sonny: What's up Skip?
Skippy: Tut, tut, tut! Tut!!!
Sonny: There's a small boy trapped down an unused mineshaft?
Skippy: Tut, tut, tutettudy tut!
Sonny: 4.3 miles northeast of here?
Skippy:Tut, tut!
Sonny: There's more?
Skippy: Tut tut tuttty tut TUT!!
Sonny: You're saying England took the William Webb Ellis Trophy off of Australia?![/QUOTE]Ah! Now that's more like it! I take it your a lily white Pom then Donut? Or would you possibly be a dejected Allblack fan exercising your innate right to an inferiority complex?

"Tut tut"??? Was this the Pommie subtitles?
[/QUOTE]Donut *cough* is *cough* Hunter *cough*

And yes, Donut is a personality type you should be well used to.

EDIT: I see you've already sorted yourselves out...double-donut-seven can be so transparent at times... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2003, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 12-12-2003, 02:15 AM   #35
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

And I'm the dejected All Black fan of the forums [img]tongue.gif[/img]
We might not have made it to the final but we got the bledisloe (finally)

Welcome skippy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 03:43 AM   #36
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
Where are you in England ?.
I live in Shropshire, about 10 miles south of Shrewsbury.
Old 12-12-2003, 03:50 AM   #37
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
And I'm the dejected All Black fan of the forums [img]tongue.gif[/img]
We might not have made it to the final but we got the bledisloe (finally)

Welcome skippy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cheers Downunda. Don't worry about the Bled mate. We only let you have it this year because the cleaners were getting fed-up with polishing it. We'll be calling for it next year. Old Georgie Gregan has been given another year in order to regain the trophies we "lent out". He'll have to miss out on "Bill" though, but I'm sure he'll be comfortable in his retirement watching the mighty Wallabies in 2007 bring him back to the land of eternal sunshine!
Old 12-12-2003, 03:52 AM   #38
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU ALL!! NONE OF YOU!! NOT ONE AND I MEAN NOT ONE DONE THE CUSTOMARY GREETING!!! Sorry you had to see that skip. I'm really a nice guy. Scroll down skip scroll down
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
WELCOME TO IRONWORKS (IW) SKIP!!!!!!

Thats the greeting I was Tolkein about.

P.S. You will soon learn skip that I am a joker.
Cheers Sythe.
Old 12-12-2003, 05:04 AM   #39
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Seeing this thread had a rugby flavour I just felt I had to contribute the letter to the editor in todays paper

Quote:
So the English want the Rugby World Cup rugby ball back do they (report 10/12). I have a suggestion - Australia burns the rugby ball and puts it into an urn, we keep it and send a replica of the urn to England"
Well I have to say I admire this guys style [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] - what do you think Skippy, Memsie - anyone?
Old 12-12-2003, 06:24 AM   #40
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds good - but don't worry about a replica, they'll only lose it. Send 'em a photo.