Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2003, 12:05 PM   #51
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Good show, gentlemen. I ROFL'd reading Heirophant's confession.

As a fellow devil's advocate, I applaud your willingness to enter a fray on the side you may be against, Heirophant. Sometimes, though, you get to learn, by challenging it, that the other side has a good argument.

A lawyer at heart, I consider these dialogues where 2 people challenge each other's opinion to be the *best* way to flesh out the *best* reasons *both* sides have - and both walk away learning something.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:01 PM   #52
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
A lawyer at heart, I consider these dialogues where 2 people challenge each other's opinion to be the *best* way to flesh out the *best* reasons *both* sides have - and both walk away learning something.
Indeed. It's kinda like practical theorizing. A good mental excercise. And you lawyers get paid to do it. It's a beautiful world

And Magik, I'm glad I could motivate an interest in Western society's real founding fathers [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I guess we all learned something here today [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 02-07-2003, 11:07 PM   #53
Djinn Raffo
Ra

The Hierophant!!!

hehehe i saw your pic at Stealthy's playing Centurion/Century Club (thats what we call it in british columbia...) the shot a minute game.. great stuff.. i hope we can chance to gather our friends and our enemies to play this game and then talk about communes.. oh wait muslims dont booze.. ok .. let's.. improvize.. Great pics Hierophant.. i hope i get the chance to play this game with you.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Djinn Raffo ]
Old 02-08-2003, 01:32 AM   #54
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
The Hierophant!!!

hehehe i saw your pic at Stealthy's playing Centurion/Century Club (thats what we call it in british columbia...) the shot a minute game.. great stuff.. i hope we can chance to gather our friends and our enemies to play this game and then talk about communes.. oh wait muslims dont booze.. ok .. let's.. improvize.. Great pics Hierophant.. i hope i get the chance to play this game with you.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ha ha! You're on lad! If we're ever within each other's vicinity we'll get together, discuss social philosophy, and get as drunk as Irish skunks!
Old 02-08-2003, 04:40 PM   #55
purre
Banned

Quote:
Attalusquote:

Originally blowed by Arledrian:
Oh christ *spanks ears and thrusts out before Eisendram shows his face*

*Laughs helplessly*
Arledrian, that was truly the farting funniest thing I have seen on these boards in a spanking long time. *Continues to chuckle*
haha,I always thought you would find jokes like that funny [img]tongue.gif[/img] maybe you would put 'lying' in the funny things category too you should consider it