Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2002, 11:20 AM   #51
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what others think. As long as you've a clear conscience and engage in wholesome fun, who are others to judge?
But people judge all the time I mean the phrase "gossip mongers" is judging them. And judgement is how we get our reputations. Doesn't it bother you when there are lots of people judging you who don't have the right to judge? e.g. she flirts a lot therefore she must be easy? What about the whole peer pressure thing? Judgement can be a terrible thing
Old 05-27-2002, 11:26 AM   #52
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Because men dont like a piece of steak that they cant have waved in front of them
aha! I knew it had to be something like that! *tutts* guys are all little boys at heart really

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
I was reading all the recent posts and want to congratulate everyone for an informative and amusing thread, you, especially, Eternity, for starting it. (that's not flirting ) Lol, wasn't it just a few days ago that uss was complaining how there's no fun in GD any more?
well uss hasn't joined in the fun yet... and that was a challenge none of use could resist [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img] I'm glad you like the thread Attalus... now if you could just persuade Galadria to post in this thread just once everything would be complete (not flirting either there )
Old 05-27-2002, 03:49 PM   #53
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
well uss hasn't joined in the fun yet... and that was a challenge none of use could resist [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img] I'm glad you like the thread Attalus... now if you could just persuade Galadria to post in this thread just once everything would be complete (not flirting either there )
Well, I tried. She did say to say hi to you and she hopes that you stay as sweet as you are.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:08 PM   #54
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Heh, I came in a bit late, but I'd just like to say I don't think staring a little longer than normal is flirting. I mean, you're not even talking to the person. You could be staring thinking of how you want to watch them burn. Or, like me sometimes, you get bored and zone out for a bit, a when you come back to your senses, you realize you're looking at some hot chick or something... so uh, yea.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:03 PM   #55
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

[quote]Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
But people judge all the time I mean the phrase "gossip mongers" is judging them. And judgement is how we get our reputations. Doesn't it bother you when there are lots of people judging you who don't have the right to judge? e.g. she flirts a lot therefore she must be easy? What about the whole peer pressure thing? Judgement can be a terrible thing
Heh, my position is that others are free to judge me, but they should expect no less from me [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I am striving to ignore what others think about me (or what I think they think about me... see, it gets so confusing and is kinda a waste of time speculating on such stuff cos you can't really verify it! )

So, as I say, be comfortable with your actions especially when you know you've a clear conscience [img]smile.gif[/img]