Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2001, 08:35 PM   #11
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Rats. I´d party all night with you great people if it wasn´t already 1.30 in the morning in Germany. Maybe a beer...or two.
whattsh upp nau? ´r youu talkin t´ may?

maybe one for the forum *hip*, but then I´ll rest.

------------------
-UCANTZEECALIFORNIAWITHOUTMARLONBRANDOSEYEZ-
Old 08-09-2001, 09:29 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

WEEEHAAA! Pass me the champagne and everyone CONGA! Heehee..
HELLO everyone, so good to see you all!

EcstaticCloud

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-10-2001, 12:15 AM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well all i hafta say about the reopening of the forums is hoorah! now i can return to making myself sound like even more of a nerd talking about games all day... wait, i did that even when forums were down! well now i have a more respectful audience, not to mention a larger one!

o, and they wont serve me a drink, they keep saying something about me being a 'minor' and 'underage'... well, its their loss!

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
Old 08-10-2001, 02:14 AM   #14
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Hey, Jafin! Good to see you, man! It's been too long.

(Sazerac mixes Jafin up a hurricane and passes it to his friend.)

Thanks Saz! It's great to see you too!!!!

And everyone else here as well, I've missed everyone and I'm very glad to see all of you!!! I've missed this wonderful, wonderful place!!!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 08-10-2001, 06:10 AM   #15
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well all i hafta say about the reopening of the forums is hoorah! now i can return to making myself sound like even more of a nerd talking about games all day... wait, i did that even when forums were down! well now i have a more respectful audience, not to mention a larger one!

o, and they wont serve me a drink, they keep saying something about me being a 'minor' and 'underage'... well, its their loss!

West Coast wine cooler for you, mate!

------------------
Old 08-10-2001, 11:10 AM   #16
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Don't worry SSJ4Sephiroth, you're not the only youngin here. Just drink something other than alcohol. See i'm drinking apple cider. And yes i'm glad the board is finally back. My work days crawled without it!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-10-2001, 11:14 AM   #17
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

LETS

PARRRRTTTTTEEEE!!!

------------------
Old 08-10-2001, 11:15 AM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

YEAH!!!!!! Party all night, I'd say.. Kiwi got all the stuff.... Hm.. where are the girls???

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-10-2001, 12:15 PM   #19
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I dont know.

------------------
All your base are belong to us! [1diablo] [:1diablo:=http://www.ironworkforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rpg_gifs.html[/1diablo]]www.ironworkforum.com/ubb/noncgi/rpg_gifs.html[/1diablo][/URL]

Old 08-10-2001, 12:46 PM   #20
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Let's turn it into a Baccanalia! *dons toga and enjoys drinking fruit of the vine while admiring the lovely ladies*