Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2001, 09:41 PM   #81
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Yes,ma'm (says with down cast eyes and a slow southern draw, mumbles to self but we's just fun'n um)
ROTFLMAO

I didn't think you Rednecks gave up that easy.....

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 04-07-2001, 09:44 PM   #82
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
ROTFLMAO

we don't like piss'n off the women folk , it makes for long cold nights.

Old 04-07-2001, 09:46 PM   #83
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Sigh another debate another person hurt, frankly I think everyone should say what they want but still try not to use your oppions as a club.

and on the topic, as I said it can all be solved by the word sorry from both sides but govermen are genrally jackass, that why I like the net, for the most part the rules of countries don't apply. Oh and on another note, no country is a super power anymore any action a country takes effects the world, it about time we thought like that.

------------------
"I need no signature. Put together your own conglomeration of words and stick
it onto the tail of your email messages in hopes of coming off as clever or
deep. My messages speak volumes enough."
- Anonymous
Old 04-07-2001, 09:49 PM   #84
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
ROTFLMAO

we don't like piss'n off the women folk , it makes for long cold nights.

'nuff said

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 04-07-2001, 09:56 PM   #85
Moni

"Sigh another debate another person hurt, frankly I think everyone should say what they want but still try not to use your oppions as a club.

and on the topic, as I said it can all be solved by the word sorry from both sides"

Well said Gabriel.

What can we do about it other than post here and hurt each other anyway?
Les all be friends again and understand that the situation on a whole is out of our hands anyway.

Y'all can fight & fun iffen you want but I say let's go play and have fun.

Moni

"Live every minute as if it is your last...it just could be!"~Me

Old 04-07-2001, 10:21 PM   #86
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Y'all can fight & fun iffen you want but I say let's go play and have fun.

Moni

"Live every minute as if it is your last...it just could be!"~Me
As much as I'd like to go back to ras'ln with'em the boss is on HBO so I'm signing off.
Old 04-07-2001, 10:25 PM   #87
Moni

Goodnight John.

May your dreams be sweet and your mornings be filled with joy.

Moni

Old 04-07-2001, 11:10 PM   #88
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

personally the last thing i want is war between us and china. china is one of the last surviving "super powers". but i stand behind the way our government has been handling the situation. since our plane was in international air space, and was a very under powered craft. the accident was caused because an evidently inexperianced chinese pilot decided to buzz the inferior craft and missjudged the power of his own plane and clipped our plane, which sadly caused him to loose further control and unfortunatly die. but to blame us is rediculous

just my 2˘

------------------
Old 04-07-2001, 11:40 PM   #89
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

With just cause in many cases, bashing the United States has become an industry. Our elected leaders, spurred by big business interests or outdated political dogma have, time and again, made stupid decisions and abused the power and prestige of our country.

That being said, I am proud to be a citizen of what I believe to be the greatest country in the community of nations. I consider myself to be a patriot and would willing defend my homeland from "all enemies; foreign or domestic."

I will NOT, however, support the decisions of my elected leaders if I believe them to be wrong. I do not have "America, Love Her or Leave Her" tattooed on any part of my anatomy. Iget so frustrated with our voters and politicians who scream for term limits, drastic policy changes, reworking our Constitution, etc. We already have these abilities. It is called ELECTIONS. Perhaps a flawed process in some regards but better than any alternative of which I am aware. When I disagree with my country's policies, I exercise my rights to effect change.

Now, and I do not mean to offend ANYONE, nor do I wish to curtail the free expression of opinions, I respectfully *R*E*Q*U*E*S*T* than before anyone characterizes the United States as the "Great Satan," they carefully examine their own country's policies, foreign and domestic.

I seem to recall reading somewhere about the person without sin being the appropriate one to cast the first stone.

By the way, why did Rikard start this and then duck out on it. I can picture him sitting at his monitor, laughing his ass off at us.

------------------
- for cut rate prices call 976-BRIS-FOR-LESS {Next time I send some damned fool, I'll go myself...}
Old 04-07-2001, 11:44 PM   #90
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by IdiotRogue:

By the way, why did Rikard start this and then duck out on it. I can picture him sitting at his monitor, laughing his ass off at us.

I don't know about him, but I am!

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!