Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2001, 02:01 AM   #131
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
No I haven't, please elaborate Liliara.

-Jafin

::Laughs wholeheartedly::

Well, we place a sign out front saying that we are offering a glass of ale (small of course) for a tiny fraction of what it would usually cost on our slowest night. This will bring the bards and those who are wonton for pleasures
and a bargain to come in. They will become so accustomed to their surroundings
that they will feel the need to come back on other nights as well! You could pay your finest servers to come in on those nights as an extra draw.

Tananda, you of course should report any ruffians who are having an overly good time at the servers' expense to me!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-12-2001, 10:47 PM   #132
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jafin. Great wine!! Up for another game? I'll rack. Yeah, Lil, I hate to lose to luck, much prefer skill, although we all do get lucky once in awhile. Good idea about the nickle nights. You do it Jafin and I'll set up the whole bar! Cool tales to be heard - let's hear more. You are all the BEST company!

Mammaw
Old 10-15-2001, 07:01 PM   #133
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Alright, let's set up the nickel ale nights! I like the idea!

It's good to see you around mammawlin! And, yeah, I'm up for another game

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Old 10-15-2001, 08:59 PM   #134
Tananda
Elminster

Glad to see you, mammawlin! We missed you. Hope you're alright

Lil, great idea! I'll be watching all those ruffians, you've spoken of.

Anyone needs drinks? I'll be happy to serve them.

Jafin, may be we should get a pet for the bar, what do you think? A nice cat that would be running around catching mice, for example...
Somehow I think you won't let me get a bunny as a pet...
*Tanda begins to develop a plan where to get Super Wild , Incredibly Evil Bunny Extraordinaire and how to keep abovementioned bunny alive after Jafin sees it*

------------------
Tanda,
Assassin
White Dragoness of The Dragoons Of The Wind
Old 10-15-2001, 11:05 PM   #135
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara's eyes narrow at the said bunny, sword ready to dispatch the little rodent quickly and cleanly. She looks to Jafin waiting for the command. Apologies could be made to Tanda later....

------------------

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-16-2001, 07:26 PM   #136
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

hey mammawlin you ever hear of this town? its a suburb of cleveland if you didnt.. anyways sup? ive been playing W & W for about 2 yrs on and off I can't wait till i finally beat the game for the first time!
Old 10-18-2001, 01:45 AM   #137
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:
Glad to see you, mammawlin! We missed you. Hope you're alright

Lil, great idea! I'll be watching all those ruffians, you've spoken of.

Anyone needs drinks? I'll be happy to serve them.

Jafin, may be we should get a pet for the bar, what do you think? A nice cat that would be running around catching mice, for example...
Somehow I think you won't let me get a bunny as a pet...
*Tanda begins to develop a plan where to get Super Wild , Incredibly Evil Bunny Extraordinaire and how to keep abovementioned bunny alive after Jafin sees it*

I don't mind bunnies, just not evil bunnies or if you got it in General Discussions. And I'm sorry but there's no way you could get one of THOSE bunnies alive, I've got 50 lvl. 20 Destruction of Evil Bunnies spells. But if it's NOT from General Discussions, then I'm perfectly fine with it. I prefer dogs however...

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Old 10-18-2001, 12:27 PM   #138
Wideasleep
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Whew! I need a keg of brew, please! I just did the "barefoot on the hot beach" dance through the fire pits and I am parched...

A round for the house on me, as well, while you're at it. My first trip to the Boogre Bar, nice place ya got here! You know, you could give Cheers a run for their money. I could play Norm's role...heh, heh. Bottoms up, ya'll!
Old 10-20-2001, 04:01 PM   #139
Wideasleep
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Man, it's dead in here. We need to liven things up a little. Hmm, maybe I can find a few more bards in here and at least get some toes tappin'...
You guys know The Monster Mash?
Werewolves of London?
Kung Fu Fighting?
Hey, how about Stop Dragon My Heart Around? We need a female vocalist...Wyv? Come on up and help us out. A-one and a-two...

Sheesh, Oompah drummers have NO sense of rhythm...but, then again, they never forget a song! Cheers, all!
Old 10-20-2001, 11:49 PM   #140
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Thanks Wideasleep for their hospitality and sets the overturned glass to the side for when her shift is over::

------------------

LH Member

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-24-2001).]
Closed Thread