Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 04:41 PM   #51
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol; well thanks Sir M.. only I gtg soon... damn parents... *cough* anyway, so long as you are absent, I'll take care of the thread; btw, I was sooo hoping to save Malkor for Katlia, as a sorta welcome gift, you know? lol, have fun! *looks for some Black Ajah...*
Old 08-20-2002, 05:15 PM   #52
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
lol; well thanks Sir M.. only I gtg soon... damn parents... *cough* anyway, so long as you are absent, I'll take care of the thread; btw, I was sooo hoping to save Malkor for Katlia, as a sorta welcome gift, you know? lol, have fun! *looks for some Black Ajah...*
I'm back, with full torturing equipment.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-20-2002, 05:31 PM   #53
whacky
Emerald Dragon

I, Whacky, offer my services as the head of the special ops department, and i assure you im worthy of that too, for i am the master of darkness/ruthlessness/assasination/surveillance. What are my duties?
Old 08-20-2002, 07:55 PM   #54
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Fine, man, I know a couple of Ex-KGB thugs. Real mad-dog killer types. They're just the tip of the iceberg. The Real Life Jackal is retired. IRL, he didn't die, but he didn't succeed either. Well, they know some Sicilians, who know some Germans, who know some old OAS bruisers. The chain is endless. Spur the contact, and get hundreds of psychos to work for you, for the chance to maim and kill. Then there are the nuclear scientists, and numerous supplies of nuclear materials and equipment. You could take all the parts to build a bomb and get one ready to dirty-nuke the lower East Side for under $50,000 in under 14 days, including transportation. Of course, the lower East side doesn't need any help becoming hell. Now, the best part, though, is stuff like Meta Ebola D, which can wipe out entire states in under 96 hours. Be afraid, be very afraid. Terrorism is just too easy!
Old 08-20-2002, 08:27 PM   #55
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

ROFLMAO!! That was sweet Oblivion. Good advice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] And its so true. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm off agian tho. If Melkor gets on, Kaltia, you may torture him. [img]smile.gif[/img] As Calaethis said, a gift to a new member. Just make sure I get to see the results.

Wacky, I believe that all of our lead positions in the Legions have been filled. :| You may take a 2nd in command in any of the factions of it, however. Just name the faction you want to be in, and I will inform you who your direct superior is. K?

Anyway, I gotta go.... C-YA.

BTW: Sorry Melkor, SOMEBODY has to be the gift to the new member. Might as well be one of the other newer members.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Sir G had a question. Umm wages havent been figured out yet. But when they are I will be sure to tell everyone. I'm kinda outta contact from The Supreme Commander for a while. So it will have to wait. Sorry 'yall