Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2002, 06:02 PM   #121
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
yeah, you spelt Bratin wrong. try to remember it's Britan [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I've created a rod for my own back here. It's still funny though! There will be a prize for the funniest mis-spelling.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-22-2002, 06:05 PM   #122
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Now don't go there! I'm a republican and I'm not that way at all!

The only bad thing I can think of that Briton gave us was... CULTURE CLUB!
Wished you kept that over there! For all of you out there bashing the Spice girls! Stop it! They were good eye-candy!

BTW, I hope to visit Briton when I get all my brood raised. Of course that won't be until I'm past 60 or so, so it could be awhile.

Now that I think on it, you Brits do spell funny and drive on the wrong side of the road. What's up with that?

Sorry Donut! I couldn't resist!
Just to make sure Sir Tal - you do realise that it's Britain and not Briton don't you? (Why do you waste your time Donut?)

[ 08-22-2002, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-22-2002, 06:16 PM   #123
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
grrrrrrrrrrr Moni, I'm calm now but at least you spelt humour right . You may notice that Iron Ranger spelt the word Donut wrong in his post. If I thought he had an ounce of intelligence I might think he was being humOUrous there.
I honestly did not notice LOL! I was going to spell it Doughnut but I thought that would be pushing my luck, not to mention just downright disrespectful. I am glad I didn't now, lest thee be not calm anymore. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 06:30 PM   #124
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Neb: I never said the US was perfect..I was just pointing out, I dont care what your veiws are, how many other countys HELP people the way the US does. Yes we do other horrible stuff, yeah I have heard it all before. But I still say the good out weighs the bad.

Dount: Maybe you should quit telling people what to do and take someones word for what they like and dislike. I have watched the BBC before. The comedys horrible (beside a few things from monty python), thats my opinion,I also dislike Friends and most of the other Comedy shows on American TV, if you disagree fine. But its not your place to tell me what to watch.
Sorry Iron ranger - this is a very strange post. What does this mean?

I dont care what your veiws are

Why are you posting here if you don't care what other people think?

how many other countys HELP people the way the US does. Yes we do other horrible stuff, yeah I have heard it all before. But I still say the good out weighs the bad.

I'm not going to argue with this but why are you saying this on a brit bashing thread?

You don't like British comedy and you don't like American comedy. It's okay to have no sense of humOUr. I don't remember you being this dumb when you were Grand Ranger.

I don't think I told you what to watch. I think I asked you what you have watched. If I'm wrong please correct me. I did tell you that you should try to get some more experience. I think I should as well - don't take that personaly.

BTW - did you look up the meaning of the word parochial?

Benny Hill, the great American hero!
Old 08-22-2002, 06:36 PM   #125
Moni

Benny Hill LMAO
The grandfather of the downfall of morals on TV in America.
I loved that show back when I used to be young and stoned.

Old 08-22-2002, 06:38 PM   #126
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:

But seriously, most britains don't defend the country...
Okay, I'm stuggling noew because I don't know who is taking the piss and who isn't!!!! It's 'Britons' not 'Britains'

(Lost cause Donut - give it up NOW!!!!!!!)
Old 08-22-2002, 06:42 PM   #127
Moni

Somebody! Quick! Spell Biritin wrong! Donut is catching up with the thread!
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 06:42 PM   #128
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Madman-Rogovich:
im kinda anti britain ,at present im working on a giant cheesewire and set of massive jet engines which will seperate scotland from england and blast us south to warmer climbs......foolproof
If I can contribute to this seperation please let me know!
Old 08-22-2002, 06:46 PM   #129
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Somebody! Quick! Spell Biritin wrong! Donut is catching up with the thread!
[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
No worries, everyone knows Brittttain is spelled with two t's .
Old 08-22-2002, 06:47 PM   #130
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
You know brash; audacious! bumptious!
tactless, harsh, impudent LOL
Bold
Bumptious eh? LOL, wonder what book you got that from? Hmmmmm... Let me think. Could it be? MIGHT it be?

Reality Show Recaps