Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 03:43 PM   #41
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

There its all settled then; btw put it in ur sig; "Second under Calaethis" or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] *hugs Kat* Welcome aboard.
Old 08-20-2002, 03:51 PM   #42
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Tisk tisk. Oblivion, the last note states:

"Anyone who disagrees with this idea should not post here. (as you did last time. :/) Don't patronize anyone who wants to join, and if you don't have anything useful to say, please don't post. Thank you."

You don't need to tell me every flaw in my plan. I have already talked to you about my stance. [img]smile.gif[/img]

**Looks at Calaethis's, and Kaltia's posts. Smiles.** [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sure, I agree with it. And, I must congradulate you Calaethis, for taking matters into your own hands. It seems you are a competent leader, and therefore, you hold your position solidly.

Welcome to the Great Army Kaltia.
Old 08-20-2002, 03:59 PM   #43
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*Looks at Sir M* Thank you my lord; you won't regret this; in fact, I'll take Kat personally "under my wing" and give her plenty of drow, er ppl to "interigate" [img]tongue.gif[/img] So, when do I get my army?
Old 08-20-2002, 04:04 PM   #44
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**Looks at Calaethis**

When I get enough people.

**grumbles**
Old 08-20-2002, 04:08 PM   #45
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*glares* Fine then. lets um... get thingy to breed some troops then. You know malkor dark lord whatshisface... if he can... and if he fails, we'll give him to Katlia as an example to others. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:17 PM   #46
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**grins**

You just cheered up my day, Calaethis. [img]smile.gif[/img] Where is Melkor? We can have him tortured right now!

Never mind anything else, I'm just in the mood for a good tourturing. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:19 PM   #47
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Katlia's gone to have her food... she should be back soon...we shouldnt start without her; it might upset her slightly, not a nice thing to do to a new memember [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... no of course, Asha'mans a different matter... why dont we "torture" him, or rather "train" him with the One Power *evil grin*
Old 08-20-2002, 04:24 PM   #48
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Well, we don't train him. He is Asha'man, not Dedicated, or Soldier. No, I think we will torture Melkor. Unless someone else shows up.

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

[ 08-20-2002, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:27 PM   #49
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

aw... cant we at least whip him with "air" until Kat shows up? pretty please? or... find some soldiers or Dedicated... or maybe an Aes Sedai to play with or two... better yet, how about an Aeil? btw has anyone seen "Avienda"; I kinda miss talking to him. still sounds weird that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2002, 04:33 PM   #50
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

**sighs**

All right. Go fetch some Aes Sedi and toy around with them. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm off to soccer. Lets try not to stay off topic *too* much here. Remember we are RECRUITING. Calaethis, your in charge till I get back.