Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2003, 01:18 PM   #81
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] waaah, everyone's being so mean to me! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] I was going to bring in donuts tommorrow, but I guess I won't bring in any. :hmph: And Cal, you're disowned, you hear me?! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

All I want is some coffee and a chocolate pool. Is that so much to ask? *sniffle*
Awwwwww..... sowwy....how about a nice cold beer ?
Old 08-28-2003, 01:21 PM   #82
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] waaah, everyone's being so mean to me! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] I was going to bring in donuts tommorrow, but I guess I won't bring in any. :hmph: And Cal, you're disowned, you hear me?! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

All I want is some coffee and a chocolate pool. Is that so much to ask? *sniffle*
Awwwwww..... sowwy....how about a nice cold beer ? [/QUOTE]I'll have a beer if you've got one going spare Johnny, its thirsty work all this terrorism lark.. Wing one this way [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 01:26 PM   #83
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Awwwwww..... sowwy....how about a nice cold beer ?
*GASP!* are you encouraging me to drink?!! *GASP* ... only in China [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

*hangs up plaque* Okay, whoever wants to become lifeguards of the chocolate pool must fill this out and submit it to me.

Name:
Swimming ability: (1 worst, 10 best)
Reason why you want to be a lifeguard:
Type of Lifeguard Outfit:
Type of Payment you would Except:

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

When should we start dancing? [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] Where's the choreographer?

[ 08-28-2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Old 08-28-2003, 01:27 PM   #84
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Got plenty to spare, i bought my weekend stash this afternoon, but you know how it goes.... i couldn't resist. Help yourself.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:31 PM   #85
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well It's something to do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Name: Binky
Swimming ability: (1 worst, 10 best): 6 in water, 18 in chocolate
Reason why you want to be a lifeguard: To save peoples life and whisk them off to far off places (Such as a sun lounger)
Type of Lifeguard Outfit: N/A

It'll pass some time [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh yes definatly skye. You and Kaltia have got big shoes to fill [img]tongue.gif[/img] Get dancing. I'm hoping someone will come to choreograph soon, but just go adlib until then

[ 08-28-2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]
Old 08-28-2003, 01:34 PM   #86
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

hehe, the judges will analyze your entry very carefully in a complex process, Binky. And when you say N/A, does that mean none, or is the outfit going to be a surprise? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 01:35 PM   #87
Legolas
Jack Burton

So easily do you brush aside these proposed demands and my offers of aid. This has gone on long enough now, I cannot let you continue on this course of disregard for all... euh, some ORT members. Indeed, if you have the courage to accept it, I challenge you, Beaumanoir, to a duel!

*waits for the gasps to die down*

Await me in the RP forum this Saturday, and let this matter of leaderships be decided once and for all.
Bring your kids, it'll be a great day out.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:36 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*smooches BinkyBeau* HAHAHAHA! You are such a dear! Vegemite on his cd... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Why does that sound so plausible? LOL!
Old 08-28-2003, 01:45 PM   #89
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hey Cal, if you don't like it leave. ORT is the oldest still active group, or one of definatly. I know its after the time of the OHF etc. but they've been very quiet recently.
Very well. I hereby renounce my ORT membership, and wish nothing more to do with the Order of Royal Toads. Farewell.

Quote:

And Skye, farewell, "dear sister". *waves* Though I guess your not a little sis since you've disowned me. *hands her a coffee*

Oh, and Binks - I hope you lose your duel to Leggy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2003, 01:57 PM   #90
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hey Cal, if you don't like it leave. ORT is the oldest still active group, or one of definatly. I know its after the time of the OHF etc. but they've been very quiet recently.
Very well. I hereby renounce my ORT membership, and wish nothing more to do with the Order of Royal Toads. Farewell.

Quote:
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] waaah, everyone's being so mean to me! I was going to bring in donuts tommorrow, but I guess I won't bring in any. :hmph: And Cal, you're disowned, you hear me?! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

And Skye, farewell, "dear sister". *waves* Though I guess your not a little sis since you've disowned me. *hands her a coffee*

Oh, and Binks - I hope you lose your duel to Leggy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Noooo Cal, don't go I was joking (thus the [img]tongue.gif[/img] in parentheses). Besides, if you go how am i supposed to be sure the guys won't attack me in ORT if you're not there to keep them in line?