Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2003, 05:51 PM   #51
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:

I'd like everyone to know that I am running for ORT leader, after hearing the passionate pleas and cries for help from the many followers, how could I stand back and let things happen?
Can you spell?
Old 08-26-2003, 05:55 PM   #52
Legolas
Jack Burton

Of course, can't you?
Old 08-26-2003, 06:15 PM   #53
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lololol. *votes leggy* Of dear, what have I started? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *waves buhbye to Auntie Willow as she leaves* Well Binky, looks like you have some competition
Old 08-26-2003, 08:29 PM   #54
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I vote Leggy because I wanna wear a kilt. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *wonders if he still counts as a member of ORT even though he stopped posting....*
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-27-2003, 09:53 AM   #55
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Yes skye dear, go strip search Johnny, and remove his keys. And let him feel free to give tips

And stop correcting my grammar and spelling, If i was smart, i wouldnt be a terrorist would i? I'd be an accountant or something [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Glad to see all these ORT members here. First jobs, Skye's strip-search and Capturing Attalus 'cause he's a tretcharous git [img]tongue.gif[/img] When you get him throw him in the lobster pit.

*Picks up morguerat and smashes his chocolate casing setting him free*
don't worry Binks, I'm still behind you. [img]smile.gif[/img] *pushes cal into the chocolate pool* btw cal, i like your new icon. it's spiffy looking... ^__^

*singsong voice* Johnnnnyyyy, wherefore art thou? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

*steals some of leggy's edible buttons*
Old 08-27-2003, 09:57 AM   #56
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm right behind you, don't mind the shotgun, it's not loaded....yet.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:11 AM   #57
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Let's wander over to the ORT... Binky has some pretty interesting rooms for strip searching [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 03:15 PM   #58
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Oh yes plenty of rooms for a good cause

Well I'm dissapointed In Calaethis and Legolas. Very dissapointed Indeed. But you can't replace me as the leader. Cause I'm not. I'm a 1/3 leader. OTP and Davros are just as big in the ORT. So up yours you two. You cant replace us all. Now shoo and do something constructive.

Btw skye, much appreciated that you're still behind me [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-27-2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Beaumanoir ]
Old 08-27-2003, 03:33 PM   #59
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ah, but it pains me to see one cling to the throne of leadership at the expense of the other members. I remember the early days of the ORT when the three of you were struggling to raise the guild when I was already well-established, soaring high overhead and watching with bemusement, yet always from a distance. I have let you claim leadership and am more than willing to let you govern on for years to come, assisted at times by a more than capable Aelia when the burden grew too heavy for three to carry.
But I have seen each one of you follow in my footsteps and join the ORT, and though sadly I have seen some depart as well, it is mainly with the current members that I am concerned. For in many ways, I think of you all as my children. I recall fondly the days when Othepequed sat at my feet, list'ning to my words of wisdom. OTP's was the greatest potential, but sadly it was never meant to be. Instead, I must trust you two, my eldest ORT sons, to ensure the happiness and well-being of the younger members. Davros is as always perhaps a little to preoccupied with the self, leaving you, Beaumanoir, to rule alone. For a long time now have I watched the three thrones decay, and two have all but fallen. Will you remain seated and fall with the third into depths unending?

BTW, Skye, I have more of those buttons...
Old 08-27-2003, 05:27 PM   #60
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hey I'm trying to stay seated but it seems calaethis has got a crowbar and is trying to pry me off! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, its not OTP's fault he isnt here, he's locked in a confession booth at church. All the latest ORT members seem to of forgotten where it all began. Too many have deserted. The disrobed division have all left too... It saddens me...