Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 06:52 PM   #1
Snezzeke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi all, I have read all of R.A Salvatores books except the last one, and I was wondering if there were any other good books that are similar to his.

I got into reading books, just on a whim, while a friend was buying a book in the local book store, and bought Sea of Swords by R.A Salvatore, and once I read that I read from his early books, the first one I believe was The Crystal Shard and onwards, surprisingly it became a hobbie

Anyway, if anyone could give me any pointers I would be greatful thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2004, 11:17 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well for books which aren't too similar, but a great read and way better than Salvatore IMO, check out Robbin Hobb. The two Farseer trilogies are the best books I have ever read aside from some John Wyndham stuff, so I really recommend it.
Old 11-13-2004, 11:59 AM   #3
Snezzeke
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks RoSs_bg2_rox, I will go out and get something from the Farseer trilogies [img]smile.gif[/img]