Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 02:38 PM   #71
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
1: No I dont need new software of any kind i can resize things to any proportion
2: I didn't make Taimat's new Sig, It was his own fault for using that image, it wasn't one of mine, it was his own, hence I dont care if he got banned from using sigs that just means i don't have to host his properly sized yugi-oh sig anymore... weee... 23 more Kb for me! lol

I think you've completely missed the point. She's warning you that if you don't resize these buggers you will have you sig privs removed like Tiamat did

Old 05-13-2002, 02:49 PM   #72
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

O_O what ever happened to the law that you're supposed to only post once to test a sig, yeesh!

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelofDeath:
Is there anyone out there that would like to host a sig for me, I have it already, just no host?
Thanks
Go To www.ranchoweb.com sign up, host your image there and never think about it again... simple as that

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Ian what the heck have you been doing lately? Getting into trouble again I see? You know what Marie said? She said Alan looked skimpy. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Perhaps you could do something about that?
Trouble? Darnit i've caught the cold, im drinking hot tea nonstop, hopefully the herbal goodness will get my larynx ready for the performance which is THIS SATURDAY (@)_(@) AAAAH!!! What a time for the whole cast to catch a COLD! *cough* I wish i coulda' played more D&D with you guys, this sunday ill be there for sure! i can't wait ot hear about all the stuff you've cooked up, My online D&D with greg is going nowhere, i keep having to get out of one peachy scenario after another and yet i havent gained a single XP point O_o Right now i'm currently covered in rat urine... long story, i'd rather not get into the details (that magic shop was from HELL i tell you, Hell's Ceptic Tank anyway...)

Letsee... things to do:

1: English Project
2: Broadway Play
3: Fix... alan's... skimpiness? How the heck am I supposed to do that?
4: Get Well
5: Help that one dude out with his sig, i forgot his name and where I got his request but I'm sure it'll turn up

Major Projects accomplished:
Davids Thing, Davids other Thing, Story I'm writing, And I finished the GUI skin for that bizare Baldurs Gate II mod... i'm sure they're havin' a feild day with my new Gui Skin, I said: "Screw the ugly dirt and rock patter, lets get Biological!" looks like something the zerg would use if they encountered the borg [img]tongue.gif[/img] looopdidy doop da da... BUM.... *kersmash*
Old 05-13-2002, 03:00 PM   #73
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
[/qb]I think you've completely missed the point. She's warning you that if you don't resize these buggers you will have you sig privs removed like Tiamat did[/QB]
No Thats not what she's saying at all, she's told me that she's removed Taimats sig, I Saw his sig, He decided to change it, and it wasn't one of MY IMAGES he was USING, it was some weird Deatscythe Pic he'd gotten off of the Web somewhere, the boy didn't know what he was doing, I even PMed him and said "BOY! YOUR SIG IS WAY TOO LARGE WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT BACK OR ILL RESIZE IT FOR YOU"

He never responded, hence, he doesnt check his PMs, and SO if he lost his sig that is HIS PROBLEM not MINE for the love of god I didn't Give Taimat that GIANT sig, HE gave it to HIMSELF -_- I had nothing to do with it whatsoever I assure you, I hosted his OLD sig which he, without even telling me, just removed completley... and replaced with some thing i didn't make... you should've checked the URL, the image didn't come from eiither of my websites, hence it wasn't mine... You probably think I need more proof, and if you do, ask Taimant or however you spell his name... OH and by the way, since you want me to do this I just noticed that BELTHAZAR'S sig was a tad on the big side, a total 60 pixels larger than the maximum If I am not incorrect [img]smile.gif[/img] once again, NOT a sig of mine...

SAY i know what you could do, if you see anyone who'se exceeding their limit you could come to ME about it eh? [img]tongue.gif[/img] OK lets just use Balthazar as a puppet I mean example... OK first of all, you're sayin' more than 255X155 (or 155X255) is too BIG, RIGHT? Ok, so THEN lets say, Belthazar has a sig that is 256X224 in width and heigth... OOOH he disobeyed the law... he made the sig himself and hosted it on his OWN web page...

NOW what I have done here is this:
I pretty much just copied and pasted the sig into a smaller dimensional plane, By doing so, I am giving OL' Belthasar the chance to make amends, HENCE the mod can FORCIVLEY replace his current sig with THIS one [img]smile.gif[/img] eh? Its no trouble it all really OH and just in case you were wondering, the dimensions are 154X202 ^_^; I assure thee....

[ 05-13-2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 05-13-2002, 03:09 PM   #74
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks muchly Death, I'll go edit my sig now! Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] *loves that smilie* [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2002, 04:12 PM   #75
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Um... Hello? [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
I am still waiting. I guess I was forgotten... [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2002, 04:25 PM   #76
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

PRE-FAB Sigs:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43, 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Ok Here's how This system works, If you like any picture in the above links, just tell me the number and Ill put your name on it, if you don't like any of them but still want a signature, simply post your idea for a sig in this thread and I will make it for you I am a manga-ka, which means I mainly do the type of art you see in anime, and graphic novels. I don't like doing western art,but if you want an image which could possibly be sitting around in my collection of D&D art, feel free to ask and I could use something from that and slap your name on it. So you have 3 choices: 1: Get a pre-fab sig. 2: Ask me to make a sig 3: Ask me to put your name on a picture which has already been made and/or size it down to the max limit of 225X155 for signatures on this board

PS: This is an official Statement: None of these sigs are intended to be used multiple times in a sig, AKA: Only stick one image in at a time, they are all around the vicinity of 225X155 nothing more, a few things less, but nothing SO SMALL that you could legaly have more than 1 in your sig. AND: The pre-fab sigs are NOT to be used directly, please QUESTION ME before asking to use any of them in your signature so that I can 1; Remove them from the list, 2: Stick your NAME on them, and most importantly 3: Make SURE that they are within proper dimensions, some of the PRE-FAB examples are up to 5 WHOLE PIXELS OFF and that is why they are for SHOW and not use, if you want to USE them, like i said, just state the number... And PS: I'm pretty much just sayin' this to make the mods happy, and ME happy too, because i don't want ANY of you, to have to suffer through life without a sig [img]smile.gif[/img]
Here are the tools I use:
  • G4 iMac
  • M$ Paint for easy stuff
  • Photoshop for more detailed stuff
  • Bryce 5 For Three-Dimensional stuff
So Lets Get this ball rollin'... Who Needs a Sig?

[ 05-14-2002, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 05-13-2002, 04:35 PM   #77
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Um... Hello? [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
I am still waiting. I guess I was forgotten... [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

For the last time: You haven't been forgotten I said ILl let you know in ¥øur sig when it's ready! whah i mistyped a little l33t there hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

On A Side Note: There Are still 4 individuals who have yet to collect their sigs:

Hope you all like em'

For the last time: You haven't been forgotten I said ILl let you know in ¥øur sig when it's ready! whah i mistyped a little l33t there hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-14-2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 05-13-2002, 06:00 PM   #78
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hiya /)eath! A little slow lately? Well this beasty will keep ya busy! Ok..here it is!

1. A robotic dude that has a guy controlling it in the helmet.

2. The Goulum TM!!!!

3. Make the backround sort of a blown up city (all demolished, buildings on fire etc.)
Old 05-13-2002, 10:18 PM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
3: Ask me to put your name on a picture which has already been made and/or size it down to the max limit of 250X155 for signatures on this board
From ToS: If you use 1 image in your signature, you are allowed the image resolution to be 225x155, and no more than 150Kb in size.

[ 05-13-2002, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-14-2002, 03:31 AM   #80
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks SO much /)eath... VERY helpful ... maybe I will be able to do it soon enough [img]smile.gif[/img]