Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 03:50 PM   #1
dissident
Welcomed New User

The Forum Portal
Well, another fun little side project designed for the Neverwinter Nights Community.
The Forum Portal is designed to keep the Community connected and active in an efficient manner. Connecting guilds to PW's, PW's to Nwn resources, and hlep people new to the community see what is going on.
This is 100% free to the community and is voluntary of course. All it takes is the little bit of code that there is needs to be added to the forum template (example: phpBB add code to the index_body.tpl). All java files that contain the list of groups on the menu are stored remotely on the Neverwinter Works site, so there is NO updating for any webmasters.

Once the code is added to your forums, contact me and the list will be updated to include the link to your forums.
Hopefully we can get several participants in this project and help the community grow and prosper. Make forum browsing that much easier and faster.
If you have questions regarding The Forum Portal Project, or need help with inserting the code into your forums I can be contacted at:
MSN: cschema@wi.rr.com
AIM: dissidentkhnum
Email: cschema@wi.rr.com

The Forum Portal in action:
http://khnum.neverwinterworks.com/phpBB2/index.php
Get the code and some more info with the demo:
http://khnum.neverwinterworks.com/js_test.htm
Discuss the Project (do not need to register) and get the code or post that you need to be added to the database:
http://khnum.neverwinterworks.com/phpBB2/index.php?c=4
dissident is offline   Reply With Quote