Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2003, 05:25 AM   #1
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Can someone with a solo play and with a Final save in Nine hells tell me how much experience he had before the last fight with Jonny ? (whoa - what a sentence )

And using of course XP remover.

[ 04-11-2003, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Leslie ]
Old 04-11-2003, 05:37 AM   #2
Radek
Red Dragon

I haven't played solo but, according to my goup of three characters, you should reach 17 - 19 millions of XP.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:39 AM   #3
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

My duo had each around 7 million XP. And according to my calculations (using walkthrough) there is around 1,3 million Quest XP. And I want to know how much the rest is. (dividiable XP)

[ 04-11-2003, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: Leslie ]
Old 04-11-2003, 02:16 PM   #4
Annatar
Mephistopheles

My Kensai/Mage is level 13/32.... but he isn't even close to fight with little Joneleth.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I will probably be around level 13/37 when I meet up with Jon for the last time.

What level are you now, and what class ect...?

BTW, is this Imp. Jon or just plain SoA Jon? Because this makes a hell of a difference

[ 04-11-2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 04-11-2003, 03:00 PM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

He is talking about Imp johnny boy
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 03:53 PM   #6
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Annatar:
My Kensai/Mage is level 13/32.... but he isn't even close to fight with little Joneleth.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I will probably be around level 13/37 when I meet up with Jon for the last time.

What level are you now, and what class ect...?

BTW, is this Imp. Jon or just plain SoA Jon? Because this makes a hell of a difference
PC Cavalier and Imoen had both around 7 million XP.

And yes, playing with Tactics mod.
Old 04-12-2003, 12:46 PM   #7
Annatar
Mephistopheles

You can probably take them/him.

Just be prepared (you know what to except don't you?) and everything will be fine.. your almost hitting the ToB cap so... HLA's all the way!

Report back if you experience any difficulties..
Old 04-12-2003, 04:44 PM   #8
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Hmm, misunderstanding - I already beat imp. Irenicus, I just want to know how many experience points there are in SOA. It is important information if I want to dual someone late - example: Kensai/Thief at level 21 or maybe 24.

Can I reactivate my Kensai class if I have two more in the party ?
(before Jonny)
Old 04-13-2003, 06:00 PM   #9
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

OK. I decided to dual at level 21 to thief - just when my friend R/C was getting the CLOAK from a blinded priestess ( hmm, how did that happen ? ). We'll pick Solaufein and see how it goes.

For total demolition we could hire an Archer.
Maybe next party.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:01 PM   #10
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Bumping this old post if anyone else is interested in this information:
my solo R/C had 5 473 948 XP in EACH class before the last fight with Irenicus.
So that is roughly 11 million XP only in SOA.

I played on insane with Tactics mod. Didn't try the Ritual quest only fought Pontifex, didn't play Watcher's Keep and finished all quests in SOA except NPC related ones - which I had none with me.

Also checked through walkthrough (Don Simpson's) and there is something like 1,3 million QUEST XP and the rest is "dividable".

So if anyone is planing a late dual solo ...