Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2002, 12:58 AM   #1
LennonCook
Jack Burton

OK, Im new to this Clan thing, so tell me if im doing anything wrong in this post.

The Details of this New Clan (or Order or whatever) Name: Order of Merlin (aka. Moo in Reverse)
Requirements to Join: Must have Spells- priest, wizard or druid.. it doesnt matter.
You must NOT be someone whom I know has blocked me on MSN, at the Moment that list extends to (off the top of my head): Azurewolf, Neb, Jerome- this list will be updated.
And ofcourse, u must request to be entered into the Clan (or order or whatever).
Clan Master: Me. Just plane young Me.
Other Notes: I will be keeping a record of all Members- those who are part of the clan, those who have been banned from the Clan (or order or whatever)(if it does come to this... hopefully it wont).
I will, possibly (depending on the responses to this thread), implement a Council of 13 to act as Moderators of the clan (i will ofcourse be a member of this council if I do implement it).
And I will try to organise a Website for the Clan, but so far I have had no luck doing so, as I have no idea how (before this all ive done on the net is look at sites and post on forums- never made a sight of my own).
2 Abreviations of the clan name wil exist- OOM (standing for order of merlin) and MIR (standing for Moo In Reverse). The official one will be OOM as this reflects the clan name.
And finally, the "or order or whatever" bit after calling the OOM a clan is completely optional.

All Lists Which I have placed Here will Be Updated as time goes on- there will be additions and deletions. Other lists might also be added.
Old 01-04-2002, 02:23 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

If Cloudbringer, (My sister Moderator), is fine with it, I can add you to the list of Clans that are in operation on this forum.(See above Sticky) At the moment, there are eleven.
It seems that there are so many clans, that I doubt you will even get 13 people signed up in your's to have your council.
Good luck, and I await Cloudbringer's post or PM to let me know that she approves.
Old 01-04-2002, 02:49 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Thx Larry- good to know that half of u approve of it at least . And i think Id better add- the council will only be implemented if the clan (or order or whatever) gets realy big. (like more than about 30 people- not likely I know), I just dont want to have to try to control that many people all at once by myself... and its already a big enough job for the RP mods as it is...
And there will be more details on the council and on the clan (or order or whatever) in general, if it is approved by Cloudy. Hopefully i wont have to dlete this little bit in my sig though...
Old 01-04-2002, 06:48 AM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I thought that the mods had ordered a stop to the creation of new clans?
Old 01-04-2002, 06:54 AM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:
OK, Im new to this Clan thing, so tell me if im doing anything wrong in this post.

The Details of this New Clan (or Order or whatever) Name: Order of Merlin (aka. Moo in Reverse).
You must NOT be someone whom I know has blocked me on MSN, at the Moment that list extends to (off the top of my head): Azurewolf, Neb, Jerome- this list will be updated.

Ohh I got first in the list!
I feel so special [img]smile.gif[/img]
Awwww shucks [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 06:56 AM   #6
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I thought that the mods had ordered a stop to the creation of new clans?

AFAIK, the rujle is simply that all clan recruitment threads are to be in RP, not GD. Other than this, ive heard nothing. (or more correctly SEEN nothing...)
Old 01-04-2002, 06:57 AM   #7
Neb

quote:

AFAIK, the rujle is simply that all clan recruitment threads are to be in RP, not GD. Other than this, ive heard nothing. (or more correctly SEEN nothing...)

I have, let's wait for a mod's ruling on this, shall we?
Old 01-04-2002, 07:06 AM   #8
Neb

quote:

If you decide to Unblock me and be nice to me, then if this clan(or order or something) is approved by Cloudbringer, then if you recruit for the clan (or order or something) you may very well be first on my list of possible council members if it is implemented.

Ooooooh! Bribery! How cool [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 07:18 AM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

You mean you havent heard of the evil overlord of the HADB? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 07:35 AM   #10
Neb

quote:

Well since I was banned from HADB for no reason, I didnt realy get to meet anyone.

Azure is the leader of that clan [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Closed Thread