Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2003, 09:37 AM   #21
Mojo
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
It seems to me that the UK ladies are geting the shaft...er...giving the...er...being jipped in this arrangement.
You make it sound like UK ladies get nothing out of it...they can be on the receiving end as well...

And as for the free condoms, I think it's a good idea. They should know by now that they can't stop people who want to experiment from doing it, but I'm fairly sure they wouldn't care enough to go and buy some condoms. When I was in 2nd year at school (must've been about 13, 14), we had a day in which ordinary people came and spoke to us in small groups about all things sex related, including how to effectively put on a condom. The woman who was talking to my group then said that they're not allowed to give away condoms, but she (convinently enough) had to go and get something in another room, giving the fastest a chance to snarfle some.

I can't remember what the point of this post was...Answers on a postcard.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:03 PM   #22
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Question Mark

This is one of the funniest thing I have read in a long time!!!!!!!1
Old 02-22-2003, 12:54 PM   #23
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:
LSHISMOMN
Way to go UK, is there any doubt that their govenment is run by men.
Watch out UK you are about to be over run with even more Yanks, this legislation, and a cold beer what more could a red blooded American man want?
Now going in the other direction, isn't that just considered part of the warm-up phase? It seems to me that the UK ladies are geting the shaft...er...giving the...er...being jipped in this arrangement.

EDITrehaps there should be an addition to the proposed legislation, making beer drinking manditory while this action is preformed.
Mr JD Harris

I am very disappointed that a gentleman such as your good self would not be thinking of putting ladies first. Such bad manners [img]graemlins/queen.gif[/img]

This is a very touchy topic and not to be taken tounge in cheek [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bubbles.gif[/img]

[ 02-22-2003, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 02-22-2003, 11:50 PM   #24
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

If THIS doesn't get Bill Clinton out of the United States, nothing will
Old 02-23-2003, 04:23 AM   #25
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ROTFL wellard man, STOP! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] *tries to compose self* tsk tsk. Tongue in cheek indeed.

It sounds like the Brits are serious about trying to steri... er nutrilize the teenage pregnancy problem and kudos to them. But why stop at just oral? Why not create a whole new sex ed curriculum(SP?) to encompass the whole range of non-intercourse sexual practices? Just think, the kids would no longer skip the first half of double E-lit if it were changed to B&D! Uniforms could be altered to incorporate S&M! Oral presentations would no longer be a loathed assignment! The entire youth of England would be chaffing at the bits and retaining GPAs and virginities alike! Great idea? Or foot in mouth?

Oh, Mouse. Don't you mean Aural sex?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Old 02-23-2003, 04:42 AM   #26
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmmm... it *might* work... but then again...
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 02-23-2003, 04:49 AM   #27
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

No... not ALL English people are stupid... just the ones in power...

[ 02-23-2003, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Callum Kerr ]
[img]\"http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwARAyMWqyivmPQQNWY0hVVRv3oUvlvq5uMcEd3!RZut55dm8 emNqpdvpE7IkB0Cpa1ykaC4MbaPQTDKfXyfz!1y5xDqyJez01d EkyCZjmc/Callum.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Puff the magic dragon!
Old 02-23-2003, 09:09 AM   #28
Mojo
Elminster

That raises an interesting point... Is this idea for all of Britain or just England? I get vaguely offended when people assume that England is Britain...
Old 02-23-2003, 09:37 AM   #29
Callum Kerr
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well don't the Scots have their own parliament? I know they were granted one sometime in history...
Old 02-23-2003, 09:50 AM   #30
Mojo
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Callum Kerr:
Well don't the Scots have their own parliament? I know they were granted one sometime in history...
We do, yes...but it's little more than a farce. For major decicions Scotland is still ruled by the British Parliament. I'm not sure who deals with Education though...

Will all this be taught in Scottish, Northern Irish and Welsh schools as well, or just English?