Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2001, 01:31 PM   #1
mlrichman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've gotten past the door with the two champion keys. My Maven Sword wielder has level 10 sword skill, my Staff of Death wielder has level 9 pole skill, I've got them buffed with haste, heroic might, and frenzy--and they can't connect with Cet at all. He's parrying every stroke. Is this normal?
mlrichman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 02:12 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

Didja stick the weapons in the Black Fire first?

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 02:15 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The Black Fire is back where you found the Lich in Cet's Pyramid. You have to power up the Mavin Sword and the Lich's Staff by using them on the Black Fire for them to be able to do any damage to Cet. Anephas tells you about this when you raise him back in the Temple of Isis but many players miss it.

Go fire up your weapons and defeat Cet!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 04:00 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

The only weapons that can hit Cet are "The Mavin Sword (+)" and "Staff of Death (+)". The "(+)" mark is added after initiating them in the Black Fire.
Radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 05:54 AM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Regrettable is this. A most common mistake do you make. Always have I seen this one rushing about, never with his mind on where he is, what is doing. You wish to be Jedi, you seek Yoda - whoops, , wrong story . Where was I, seek you the black fire - help you it can. Swords such as Mavin do not make one great. My ally is the Force (damn, no!!), I mean Black Fire - secret is it, to immortal undoing. Fare thee well young Skywalker .

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote