Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2002, 02:40 PM   #121
Lioness
Jack Burton

[img]smile.gif[/img] Ah well, anywhere around here looks nice, I love it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hot though...

What are you doing with those french words? And how's school been? [img]smile.gif[/img]

After having read the past few pages... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Attention, calaethis, kaltia, Lord shield, others, this *is* a NO ROLEPLAY zone. It has been made perfectly clear before, it is *not* tolerated. The cafe permits the occasional food fights of course, but *not* rping in the traditional, or not so traditional sense. TAKE THE REBELLION SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Old 08-23-2002, 02:41 PM   #122
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Boy, is that right. I asked Gal if she would, in one of her novels, considered getting one of the minor characters, like Sefa or Odo, killed off, and she kind of snapped at me, "Of course not, Cythera would be heartbroken." [/QB]
LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] that is *so* true!
Old 08-23-2002, 02:42 PM   #123
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Guys...remember no roleplaying. have fun though.

Hi from Nova scotia everyone. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] We're on vacation here, up on our way to cape breton. [img]smile.gif[/img] Anyone have any good sightseeing tips?

and [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Hi romey! [img]smile.gif[/img] *kicks twin sister off a cliff* whoops... How are you, m'lad? [img]smile.gif[/img]
er Lioness, I was being very careful NOT to roleplay. really

[ 08-23-2002, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:43 PM   #124
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:

Muhahahahaha!!!!! *sets fire to sofa* that leaves only one option, hmm?
No, you left out the most viable option: we can ignore all of this silliness. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:43 PM   #125
Lord Shield

Quote:
[img]smile.gif[/img] Ah well, anywhere around here looks nice, I love it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hot though...

What are you doing with those french words? And how's school been? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attention, calaethis, kaltia, Lord shield, others, this *is* a NO ROLEPLAY zone. It has been made perfectly clear before, it is *not* tolerated. The cafe permits the occasional food fights of course, but *not* rping in the traditional, or not so traditional sense. TAKE THE REBELLION SOMEWHERE ELSE.

awwww - not even a little bit of pillaging?

how about if we pillage AND discuss RL?

Old 08-23-2002, 02:44 PM   #126
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I'm doing something you're not going to hear about for a while. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Any guesses would amuse me though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You enjoy it. It'll relax you before you get back to school again.

*pats her on the head* Put them down, little one. No need to hurt them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Calthy: Forget what you were going to say?
Old 08-23-2002, 02:45 PM   #127
Lioness
Jack Burton

And I don't want apologies Calaethis, or "oops, I didn't know". Just don't do it again, *you* in particular have been warned before.

Alright, I gotta head off now. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] I'll talk to you all when I get back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And I expect the cafe to be in a normal, crazy, but remotely orderly state. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 02:45 PM   #128
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
quote:

awwww - not even a little bit of pillaging?

how about if we pillage AND discuss RL?
[/QUOTE].
*loots Nessy*.
So good afternoon all

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-23-2002, 02:45 PM   #129
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:

Ouch, got the message. See you around guys
Old 08-23-2002, 02:46 PM   #130
Lord Shield

i did ask permission to nuke/pillage the cafe, but Cloudy was very tired when I asked LOL!!!