Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 12:53 AM   #11
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

BISKIT BOY IS BACK !!!

ROTFLMAO

------------------
Old 06-06-2001, 12:56 AM   #12
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

LOL and right after hes back father bronze sent me a cool pic with a crown on dough boys head making him really look like a king but its in .bmp so I dont know if I can use it on here
Old 06-06-2001, 01:00 AM   #13
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
LOL and right after hes back father bronze sent me a cool pic with a crown on dough boys head making him really look like a king but its in .bmp so I dont know if I can use it on here
Send it to Moni, I'm sure she can convert it...
DUH...

------------------
Old 06-06-2001, 01:00 AM   #14
Moni

Send it to me LOL

Moni

Old 06-06-2001, 01:02 AM   #15
BladeMaster

I said to Caleb on MSN. I would convert it for him but he had all ready sent it to you Moni.

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-06-2001, 01:09 AM   #16
Moni

BladeMaster,
I am going to have a look at it right now...I should be able to convert it but if I can take the background out easy enough I am going to do it tonight...if not, then I'll upload the whole thing and work on it tomorrow...I am up way past my bedtime LOL...nap or not (earlier), I have to be up early.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 01:13 AM   #17
Moni

LMAO!

I'll have it up in a few Caleb!

Moni

Old 06-06-2001, 01:30 AM   #18
Moni

How's this?

[img]http://members.aol.com/lasttrueprincess/images/biscuitking!.gif[/img]

Moni

------------------

Old 06-06-2001, 02:22 AM   #19
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Now he has a proper scepter to bash his subjects with thanks

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 02:53 AM   #20
Moni

LMAO!
You bet!

I'll fix those stray pixels tomorrow...I tried tonight but then AOL locked up and booted me...then I ran outta smokes...then I tried to take my car (which has an electrical problem) 6 blocks and back to get some more smokes...it made it there and back but I had lost my money...figuring it would be OK to try a second time, I found my money and the car freaking died two blocks away from home. I managed to coast it halfway back but missed my street in the dark and went a block too far where the street started going uphill LOL so I let it coast backward into a church parking lot and left a note on it asking for it not to be towed, that I'll have someone help me move it at 9 in the morning.

I called Rex and told him what I did and he reminded me that he has a meeting in the morning and won't be home til ten or later so now I have to go to freaking bed without a freaking cigarette and call his parents in the morning to help me tow the freaking car a freaking block & a half home.

Wishing you could bash me with your new sceptre and put me out of my laughable misery...at least until the gas station across the street opens and I can go get a C I G A R E T T E!

P.S. Goodnight my Pasty, er I mean Pastry King!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-06-2001).]