Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2001, 10:11 PM   #1
Lothar

Ok what do I have to do to join a clan. I dont hve much time, but I do find time to look at the boards daily almost, and I like playing online on the weekends.

So what is out there?
Old 11-14-2001, 10:33 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Have you seen my introduction to the game Mistral and I are creating?
We were hoping to make it a weekend game, if that is when everyone wanted to play together. If so, go to that thread that I created and sign up to play, and just read the instructions I give on what you need to submit. We were looking for people that are not currently in other clans to be a part of this. You may have a good chance to be one of the four to run through our RPG
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 10:37 PM   #3
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

wooo yea, weekand game! i cant play on the weekdays , my parents are too strict.
Old 11-14-2001, 10:47 PM   #4
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Also - you can just kind of 'poke your nose' into each clan thread to see if you like what's in there. If so, express an interest and you're sure to be welcomed in. My Clan Leader, Azure has a recruitment thread here - check it out. Several of us intend to play Neverwinter Nights when it comes out. As an online multi, I believe. So if you are interested in that, feel free to 'apply' with Azure. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also - several of us are members of many clans. Just for the fun and diversity of it.

So - look around, see what you like and let us know. [img]smile.gif[/img] And...WELCOME! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 10:59 PM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

The cheetos seem to be getting quite a big following lately [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Hirams been up to his sneaky tricks again.
Have a pop round to the HADB Overlord Academy and see if our omnipotent clan fulfills your desires [img]smile.gif[/img]
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2001, 11:32 PM   #6
Lothar

thanks for the info. Im gonna shop around and see what I can find.