Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2002, 06:02 PM   #1
village idiot
Welcomed New User

Help! I wandered into the Stout Mines (western track) the cart rolled maybe 10% of the way down the track then stuck. I have wandered through the passages beneath. Believe I went Everywhere. Never found spare parts or anything. Pulled some sort of lever in the control room, but can't get out through the grate at the start of the mine. Am I missing something?

thanks in advance.
village idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 06:07 PM   #2
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I don't remeber much about the stout mines I always skipped it. So for all I can remeber you should come across this graveyard area there are two I think the broken part is in there then you back up and fix it. Take that track and ah well some else can Take over where I left off. Like I said I always skipped it. You could just kill freydies and get some dragon plate mail you won't become an assasin if you took up the quest but who cares about that anyways.
Old 06-07-2002, 06:09 PM   #3
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Almost forgot welcome to the board!!!

hope to here more from you. Can tell your tales on the Boogre Bar post. well hope to here more from you like I said.
Old 06-07-2002, 07:04 PM   #4
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Welcome to the board village idiot!!!

If you can get to one of the loading/ unloading platforms, you can get the cart to come back. Just pull the lever, step back and wait. ( I've fallen off a few times myself..lol..)

Before you do that though, If you flipped a switch and not a trolley lever, flip it back and remember where it is.. .. It's used for scanthrils quest, It sends the cart to a different part of the mines. ( to another switch, then you go back and throw the first one again, to get to rathscalion.)

If you can not get to one of the platforms, you can try 'Vanish' ( if you have the spell ) or else reload a save.

Good Luck...

If you do get out of this and still need help...try here.. web page

[ 06-07-2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Packrat ]
Old 06-07-2002, 07:15 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, village idiot!!!

You might want to check here:

http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

For Xignal's excellent maps and walkthru - the Stout Mines can get confusing since the automap is less than perfect.

Hope that will get you on your way!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote