Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 02:35 AM   #1
Mellagar

Well I am defintely in it now as Jaheira and Aerie have been going at it for awhile now and I think the decision point is coming. When the arguement between deals with Jaheira wanting you to tell Aerie to back off, is this where the final decision is made?

Which is a better romance?
Old 07-12-2001, 02:53 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Jahiera's is just like Jahiera herself..
a real b*tch to do, but pretty fun once you've done it
While Aerie's quest is nice and short and uneventful.
Looks like they tailored each romance to the NPC's character

------------------
Why?
Old 07-12-2001, 09:12 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

I could be wrong here but I dont think it matters what class PC you have. Ive played a lawful neutral monk twice and had romances with both of them.I think the sticking point is whether you have Aerie in your party or not. IF shes not in your party then Jaheira will persue the romance, if Aerie IS in the party then Jaheira gets more and more annoyed.

Any clues out there peoples??

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2001, 09:20 AM   #4
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellagar:
Well I am defintely in it now as Jaheira and Aerie have been going at it for awhile now and I think the decision point is coming. When the arguement between deals with Jaheira wanting you to tell Aerie to back off, is this where the final decision is made?

Which is a better romance?
Yup. You are at the decision point amigo. When Jaheira put me on the spot (where you are currently) and tried to get me to tell Aerie to back off, I told her to pound sand and she got pissed off and basically told me to f-off then. Aerie then got all dewy-eyed and started thinking about what I look like naked (Yikes!). Vice-versa if you choose the shitty and bug-ridden Jaheira romance. Didn't like that one much...plus I almost always ditch Jaheira as she sucks...always gets chunked in a fight.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!