Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 07:35 PM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

what kind of merchants will recharge items? i thought they were supposed to recharge on resting, but the staff of thunder and lightning from the asylum is running out, and i can't seem to find any services of recharging anywhere. hep mee...
Old 02-23-2001, 07:40 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Could be SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
The staff of thunder and lighting could be expensive if you do the sell and buy. I might be wrong in this (therefore please correct), I think all merchants you can sell and buy back to have it in full charge (provided they accept the purchase in the first place, of course).
Old 02-23-2001, 07:58 PM   #3
Gray Mage
Banned User

I think the best thing to do in this situation is the old sell and steal. When sold the merchant recharges.
Old 02-23-2001, 08:02 PM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Be careful though, some merchants do not buy fenced goods. So it is likely that you can only do this once and then you will have to make frequent visit to the Dock and trade with shadow thieves (not that this is a big deal.....).