Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2002, 09:57 PM   #21
Animal
Gold Dragon

Can't agree with you more. Cat's are selfish, self serving little a***oles. My dogs know "Get the kitty!" real well. Can't say I see too many cats in my yard anymore!
Old 09-04-2002, 10:24 PM   #22
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

A watergun would work well too. Or even better, a pressure washer. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 09-04-2002, 11:20 PM   #23
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
Can't agree with you more. Cat's are selfish, self serving little a***oles. My dogs know "Get the kitty!" real well. Can't say I see too many cats in my yard anymore!
I like most animals, but not the above one. When I was little and some kids sicked their dog on one of our kittens, my dad (who claims to dislike cats) ran into the house to get his pistol and jumped in the truck to look for the dog (or maybe the kids). My 3 are darlings, unless you asked the local dogs, and I have physically attacked those that get their kicks on hurting animals.
Old 09-05-2002, 12:10 AM   #24
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
LOL I wouldn't torture any kitty but i do know their weaknesses (light in the eyes to a light sensitive animal can't be good) and I've owned an evil one or two myself...the kind that fly at you out of nowhere, claws extended, teeth ready and yowling to raise the dead...its their own evil brand of playing.
The ten I have now are precious babes, each and every one of them. The worst I have to worry about is the Siamese-mix biting my arm when I have him in my lap and am not giving him the attention he demands. [img]smile.gif[/img]
They're so possessive. On the other hand, there is nothing sweeter than a satisfied, purring cat sleeping on your belly. Cats are just weird.
-a dog looks for your company, because he likes you-
-a cat does too, but she only likes the warmth-

BTW, I made it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
No cat incidents this morning.

HAW!

haw...where's my signature pic???
Old 09-05-2002, 03:54 AM   #25
Pangur Ban

Lets face it, some people just aren't lucky enough to blessed by sharing their life with a cat.

[img]graemlins/cat3.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 05:38 AM   #26
Epona
Zartan

Personally I love cats. The only reason I don't have one is because it wouldn't be fair on my birds.

But I am catsitting (2 cats) for a friend next week! Really looking forward to it, although one of them did bite me last time we came into contact - my mate failed to tell me that said cat didn't like to be stroked on his chest. Now cats love me, and always make a beeline for my lap, of course I enjoyed stroking him and feeling him purr until I got to his chest, next thing I know I have teeth clamped around my hand! He only did it as a warning though, didn't even break the skin.

Dogs are disgusting smelly drooling creatures.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:22 AM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
They're so possessive. On the other hand, there is nothing sweeter than a satisfied, purring cat sleeping on your belly. Cats are just weird.
-a dog looks for your company, because he likes you-
-a cat does too, but she only likes the warmth-

BTW, I made it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
No cat incidents this morning.
Possessive and selfish, yes. [img]smile.gif[/img]
My cats all give me the most adorable kinds of attention when they want something for themselves.
I am glad you made your route safely this morning! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 07:19 AM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

my [img]graemlins/kitty3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kitty2.gif[/img] forced me to reply here. Cats are wonderful companion animals and can be trained with patience and perseverance. Failing that, the human learns how to behave around them.

[ 09-05-2002, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-05-2002, 10:01 AM   #29
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Now I've got a kitty webcam

Say hi snapple!

*mew!*

AAACK NOT THE FAACE!
Old 09-05-2002, 08:52 PM   #30
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Ornery One:
quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
I like most animals, but not the above one. When I was little and some kids sicked their dog on one of our kittens, my dad (who claims to dislike cats) ran into the house to get his pistol and jumped in the truck to look for the dog (or maybe the kids). My 3 are darlings, unless you asked the local dogs, and I have physically attacked those that get their kicks on hurting animals.[/QUOTE]I think you need to relax a bit dude, before going off an a rant and get your facts straight. Not once have my dogs ever caught a cat, because I won't let them, but they sure run them out of my yard fast. I take offence to any animal coming into my garden and using my flower beds as their own personal washrooms, but I have no desire to see any animals intentionally harmed whether by a dog or by a pistol.