Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2002, 04:26 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

When its not beer its.....coke for me!
Old 04-15-2002, 05:05 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I picked Pepsi, drink it quite often. Used to drink coke but it started leaving a nasty aftertaste in my mouth, kinda musty [img]tongue.gif[/img] Of course with either one, you have to now check the dates on the bottles. Used to never have to do that, the companies must have changed an ingredient somewhere, one that goes bad after time. Trust me, an old Pepsi tastes MUCH different than a fresh one. The way I call it, if you can smell the Pepsi, it is old and gross.! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-15-2002, 05:11 PM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Neither. I am forever impressed with Coca-Cola's advertising gurus, managing to get a drink that is so ordinary tasting to be so popular . I voted water *looks virtuous*
Old 04-15-2002, 05:19 PM   #24
NihilisticCrusader
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Pepsi is what leaves me an aftertaste. I don't like it at all.

I may be wrong, but it seems that every Pepsi commercial that doesn't involve the little girl is just trying to belittle Coca-Cola. Stuff like a poll of Coke vs. Pepsi, set up and directed by Pepsi.

I do like the little girl commercials, though.
Old 04-15-2002, 05:25 PM   #25
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Man, I live in friggin' Georgia, of course I'm gonna vote coke.

I have fond memories of going to the Coca Cola Center in Atlanta on a field trip in the 4th grade.
Old 04-15-2002, 05:44 PM   #26
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
i prefer diet cola because even cola is too sweet for my tastes. i tried only drinking diet cola for 2 years as an experement to see if your taste buds ajust and they do.
I normally go with diet as well, you don't get the feeling your teeth are disolving, which is often the case with the nondiet stuff.
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 04-15-2002, 06:19 PM   #27
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I said 'other' too! = Mt. Dew
I agree! But if I had to choose, I'd go with Pepsi, but Diet Coke is better...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-15-2002, 09:19 PM   #28
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Coke for me - Pepsi's too sweet for my liking.
Old 04-15-2002, 09:57 PM   #29
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Life Tastes Good!
Coca-Cola!
Old 04-16-2002, 12:45 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Wow, look at the answers! You guys are lots of fun with a simple poll! I added water option and other because I KNOW there are...*hushed tones* people who don't drink soda!

I see I missed a big one though, not listing Mt. Dew! You caffeine addicts, you! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I find it too sweet for my taste. I also am only willing to drink a Diet Pepsi if no other options are available... I LOVE Diet Coke and Diet Caffeine free Coke and Diet lemon Coke and.. LOL well you get the idea! Fresca used to be a favorite of mine too.

These days I drink more tea and sparkling spring water or juice ...ack must be getting old eh, Magik? teehee

Cloudy