Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2001, 12:32 PM   #21
Blade
Emerald Dragon

I'm shure anyone here will agree to let you use there name as long as they know when and by whom it's published so we can get copies . Think about it Blade what a cool name for a charecter

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 09-18-2001, 04:29 PM   #22
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well i already had the perfect role for Kaz... but ill hafta work the others in! and of course, i will be able to! and the S.S.Ragnarok... perhaps i mean, it IS a religious belief, so is Sephiroth...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-18-2001, 04:58 PM   #23
Encard
Quintesson

I'd be quite happy if you used my name... Encard the chaotic mage... *cackle* *rants about being supremely powerful*

------------------
Lord of the RaBid Fruit Trees. ChAos rules all! Bwahahahaha...
:1drgat1:
Old 09-18-2001, 06:38 PM   #24
Lioness
Jack Burton

You can use me! You really, really can!! Really, I know you want to, so you can! Uh, uh, uh!! Seriously, I'd be pleased to be in your story. I'm good too, but whatever.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Old 09-18-2001, 06:49 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i think id have more trouble NOT using you in my story! the only problem is, of course, name placement... oh well, i did it before with someone named killing, i can do it again!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-18-2001, 06:50 PM   #26
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I said yes last time, I'm saying yes this time.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-18-2001, 06:51 PM   #27
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hmm, i think id have more trouble NOT using you in my story! the only problem is, of course, name placement... oh well, i did it before with someone named killing, i can do it again!
Thanx. Hey, I got Lioness out of a atory, the main character's nickname(she was a hero) was The Lioness.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Old 09-18-2001, 07:34 PM   #28
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Use me! Im a great candidate!
Make me powerful, strong, with iron gauntlets like gannondorf.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Co-owner of The Abyssal Pit
The Spaminyte Emperor
Official Demon/Villain of IW!
Fish? Welcome to your Doom!

Old 09-18-2001, 07:40 PM   #29
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

If you feel the need to have a character named Sharpedge ........ then go right ahead mate!

I'd have to be a paladin, mind. And no killing me off either! I'll get back to you if I think of any other requirements. (j/k)

------------------

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."
Old 09-18-2001, 07:46 PM   #30
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Not that you ever would use my name but it is taken from a Robert Jordan book...so it might a) be copyrighted or b) be confusing to someone that might read both sets of stories, thinking there is some connection b/w the two.

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!