Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 01:52 PM   #11
Wedin

He probally just ment in normal combat, as everybody ese does from time to time. She never dies in a Story-line way
Old 02-19-2002, 01:54 PM   #12
Finn McCool
Dungeon Master

I disliked not being able to openly use magic in the city. I understand that it makes the game more challenging, but I still don't like it. And then for the little magic-meter maids to show up in the middle of a battle to tell you to knock it off is kind of stupid. It's like calling "game off" and "game on" while playing in the middle of the street.
Finn McCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 02:05 PM   #13
Janus
Dungeon Master

just pay the guy 5000 gold in the goverment district then you can use magic int the city
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 02:15 PM   #14
Wedin

Or fight them a couple of times, then they stop
Old 02-19-2002, 02:26 PM   #15
Jan

1) No pure thief.

2) Irenicus was too easy.

3) You can steal everything from a merchant without facing. consequences. A NPC like Keldorn should make noise if this happened.

4) It was too easy to figure out that Imoen was you sister.

5) Too easy to figure out that Yoshimo had a secret and something bad would happen.

6) Irritateing Jan Jansen
Old 02-19-2002, 05:01 PM   #16
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i hate the damn dream sequences. they suck, they take forever, and i have seen them so many damn times that it makes me want to vomit. i actually leave the room to go poop or get a beer, or pop, or something to eat, or check the mail, etc. when one of them comes on. it pisses me off to no end. i also think that every class, and some kits need to have kit specific strongholds. as the man said, why would a monk need a castle? the same for barbarians. a barbarian is nomadic, he wont live in a castle, let alone own one. he should get a plot of land (a LARGE plot) so he can hunt on it, and live there in peace if he so wishes.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 05:18 PM   #17
Gimlee
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Jan:
1) No pure thief.

6) Irritateing Jan Jansen

Jan is not irrating
Old 02-19-2002, 05:23 PM   #18
Gimlee
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Nim'ohtar:
I just really dislike Irenicus' dungeon. The first area of the game, but when you exit to the surface all the fun begins

Very true. I hate restarting games, because you have too pass throughthat no easy ambiance and long dungeon. It discouraged me a lot of times. But as mentionned above...the rest of the game is very intertaning (exept some useless quests that give nothing good for reward like "recovering the Lathander ring.....1000 gp for running through the city...that sucks)
Old 02-19-2002, 06:30 PM   #19
Feyd
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heh! Just the ugly elven paper dolls.
Feyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 07:42 PM   #20
Deathcow
Elminster

small hallways!!!
i HATE to see one of my party members walking the OTHER WAY when i tell the whole group to move...its usually the same one who does it

i killed aerie for it once because she did it like 6 times in a row heh
being evil is great [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote