Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2000, 05:54 PM   #1
Raze
The Magister

I have finished getting the gesens bow and the equalizer and the wave but ive only found 1 part to the vorpal blade so far and i dont think i got any part of the crom foyer unless the girdle of frost giant is part of it.

Where do i find the rest of the items
Old 12-25-2000, 06:04 PM   #2
Artea

*spoiler*
the hammer of thunderbolts is in the sewers under the temple district, behind the hidden locked door. the girdle of frost giant is a part. you also need gauntlets of ogre power and scroll of cromfayer, don't remember where they are though.

the first part of the vorpal blade is given to you after escaping spellhold...the second part, when you return to the Amn after the underground you will be ambushed but some mean lizards that want the silver blade, kill them and take the second part. make sure you don't have the silver blade in the bag of holding...

where did you find the string to the gesen bow?

Old 12-25-2000, 07:20 PM   #3
Ertai, Wizard Adept

The scroll to make the CromFaeyir is in Umar, but you must kill the shadow dragon to get it (i dont think it can be stolen),and the gauntlets of ogre power are over there too.
About the string, i still havent found it sorry.

Old 12-25-2000, 07:24 PM   #4
Artea

just remembered that the string to the gesen bow is on the second floor of the asylum. if i remember correctly it's guarded by 3 golems

Artea Shadowdancer