Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 10:01 AM   #1
LordGrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question:
In the Unseeing Eye quest, one shouldfind the first peice of the staff.
I have now travelled down and have now encountered some diseased guardians and inside a tmple/room I've meet a empatcy moster that can't be killed and that do not kill me.
Where is the staff/wand????
Old 07-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #2
sanken
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler
To kill the demon,use a healing spell on him. After that a guy will give you the other part of the rod.
Old 07-12-2001, 10:07 AM   #3
Neth Mage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, you need to get the demon apparition to "near death" and then hit him with a powerful heal spell. he will dissapear , and the avatar of the temples god wil appear and give you the first half after a discussion, then you need to go back and talk to the men by the lichs crypt who will tell you how to get into the beholders lair to get the second half of the rod....good luck
Old 07-12-2001, 10:12 AM   #4
LordGrey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! This was quicke and just what I needed
Old 07-12-2001, 10:18 AM   #5
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

WELCOME TO THE BOARD LORDGREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' major walkthrough here!!!!!!!!
'
'
'
'save VERY OFTEN DURING THIS in several spots so you dont have to go through it repeatedly
'
'
'
'
'
' YOU CAN ONLY KILLTHAT MONSTER BY HEALING IT!!!!!!!

once you do that an Avatar will appear and talk for a bit and ask a favour of you (do as he says cuz you need to) then he will giove you one half of the Rift Device. Exit his temple and talk to the guy outside of it again. He will say something along the lines of why should I care??? but you need to reassure him and then finish the search for the second half of the Rift Device. Go talk to the blind man again and see wht he says. LOTS of beholders in this area (good loot too) Once youre in the area withthe beholders summon Fire elementals and get them and otehr summoned creatures to do all your work for you.

as you work your way up and across to the right youll have a few encounters. now you have to work your way down and to the lower right hand corner. as soon as you get the second half of the Rift Device and try to exit the room (put it in a quickslot as soon as you get it or your dead) the REAL Unseeing eye will appear ..... blast his ass with it and then go talk to the blind guy, the unbeliever ( of the forgotten Avatar) and tell him stuff that will convince him that he should follw you into the temple and then talk to the Avatar with his people in there. You get heaps of XP for all this and its worth it.

Cant recall if I left anything out but I think that should get you through it.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Earthdog (edited 07-12-2001).]