Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 04:58 AM   #1
dragon_lord
Elminster

http://www.wn.com.au/dragonlord/umber%20hulk.jpg

An umber hulk attacking a killer mimic! Has something like that happened to any of u? Iv also seen a fallen paladin (Reynald de chatillon i think)killed by his fellow fallen paladins. I laughed when it happened

Note: I lost my original pic so i had to cheat to get back there and see if it would happen again because my character at the moment isnt strong enough (i only just started with him). Thats why i have 95 extra healing potions
Old 07-12-2001, 05:19 AM   #2
kitson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In Sewers I saw a Rakshasa kill itself with a stinking cloud - very handy for me!.

I summoned a dire wolf which I sent in to do a hit on a group of seven goblins, it killed evry one of them!! - how cool.

Old 07-12-2001, 08:44 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Ever seen 2 fire elementals fight??? that was cool I encountered one and summoned one and sat back and watched hehehehehehe

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2001, 09:11 AM   #4
Mellagar

One of the oddest, and beneficial I think, things to happen to me was when I was fighting Firkraag. I ran out of the dungeon he's in and he was chasing me. When I rushed back inside after a quick healing he wasn't anywhere to be seen. When I went back upstairs he was trapped behind the table in that small room just before you enter the dragons dungeon. I was taken by surprise that's for sure!

(Still he was stuck and I proceeded to beat him to a pulp.)
Old 07-12-2001, 09:16 AM   #5
dragon_lord
Elminster

Yeah thats happened to me before Mellagar. How he can fit in the room is any ones guess
Old 07-12-2001, 04:33 PM   #6
Tuor
Elminster

I've succeeded in killing myself, I missed the fact my main character-a thief had been dominated by vampires just spotted the red circle underneath and finger of deathed him with my mage.

The worst bit was all this was going on off screen while I concentrated on another part of the fight I went back realised what I'd done and was just trying to pause the game when it paused itself with the message game paused kiara cast spell.

I then had to sit and watch my thief collapse in a heap.I wasn't terribly happy

[This message has been edited by Tuor (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 04:38 PM   #7
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

I had Biff the Understudy hitting me with all kind of demonic stuff. The Demon that is summoned by the Gate Lich tried to follow me out but Biff took his place. Weird having that little runt hitting you with mighty powerful spells.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.