Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 05:58 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Does an engine exist that´ll allow me to make my own weapon and play around with some of the details...
I´ve got some great ideas...

Mjoelner
Warhammer+5
Does add.+10 elctrical damage
Special attributes:
Booming thunder when hit...stuns opponent for three second no save.
15% chance of chain lightning hitting the target.
three times a day can call on lightning.

Staff of Gorion
Staff+5
can summon the ghost of Gorion once per day in five rounds.
Ghost:
80HP
THACO 5
AC 0
SPELLS:
MAGIC MISSILE
DEATH SPELL
MAZE
SPELL STRIKE
The ghost of Gorion can only be hurt by weapons of +2 or better.

Globe Of Mystra:
Grants bearer
Two extra 6th lvl. spells
Two extra 7th lvl. spells
One extra 8th lvl. spell
One extra 9th lvl. spell
Imunity to 1-3 lvl. spells

Ring of Helm
Grants bearer permanent true sight
+2 saving throwes
+20 HP
+1 THACO
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 06:29 PM   #2
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

sounds like some pretty powerful weapons. ive seen sites wher you can download some stuff to create your own weapons, but i dont remember what they are. ill write them down if i see them again
Old 11-17-2001, 01:31 AM   #3
Thrawn
The Magister

www.teambg.com
This is the place for Improved Ai Scripts by me<br /> [url]\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/\" target=\"_blank\">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bwscript/files/PERSONAL/Iwishi\'s%20Stuff/</A>
Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 10:22 AM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

I'd make these items.
Paladin's cup
Paladin's aquire this item once they get accepted into the Order of the Radiant Heart. This cup, identifies that the person is a member of the Order
Charisma Bonus+2
Thaco bonus+1
Only Usable by [img]tongue.gif[/img] aladin's
Counts as a ring

Clangeddin's Hammer
This hammer bears the identity of the dwarven god Clangeddin. It is said he used this hammer numerous times, before encasing it deep into mithril ore. It was recovered during mining by the dwarves, and it is said only his followers may use it.
Warhammer+5
1d6+5
75% chance that 3d7 points of crushing damage is inflicted
Wisdom set to 25
Requires 19 str
Casting abilites
Heal- Casting time 4
Clangeddin's Wrath- Only affects evil creatures. This spell does 12d6+10 magic damage to a single evil creature
Clangedding's Strength-Only the user may cast this spell on himself, and gives the user 100% magic resistance, and all of his stats are set to 20, except wisdom, which is raised to 25. The user gets 2 attacks per round. Lasts 2rounds.
Only Usable by Lawful Good, Male Cleric Dwarves.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 05:24 AM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn...thats´a tuff weapon...Clangeddins hammer.
I like the paladins cup though...it seems to be an item that is realistic

sparhawk IS a pandion after all
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote