Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 03:49 PM   #11
Tobbin_OHF

I'm thinking that what we should do is to try and post the original up and then open a new thread that links to it so that we can continue the story. It'd be a shame to have to toss all we have done. What do you think LadyWendy. It is after all your beginning idea.

Old 02-20-2001, 03:50 PM   #12
Demus

Ah, problem, I don't seem to have your bit Tobbin, sorry, you must have been one of the last few posts, but I do have most of the bit before your part, Im really really sorry
do you still want me to mail it to you (its about 5 pages in MS Word)?

oh, having just read your latest message, how about I just put up the whole thing on a seperate post?

Old 02-20-2001, 04:08 PM   #13
Tobbin_OHF

Sounds like a good dealio to me. I look forward to continuing the story.

Old 02-20-2001, 04:12 PM   #14
Demus

ok, Im now confused,Tobbin, do you want me to mail you the remains of the story or post it on this board?

Old 02-20-2001, 04:36 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

However you guys want to do it is fine by me!
Old 02-20-2001, 04:51 PM   #16
Demus

well fine then Tobbin, don't reply then

I'll make a new thread titled 'the Chain Story so far' and post it all there, ok.

Old 02-20-2001, 05:01 PM   #17
Demus

Right, done it, as much of the story as I had is now up on the board and hell is it long!!!

so anyone who wants to read it so far, it's back!!! and ready for continuing

Old 02-20-2001, 05:14 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thanks Demus! I have to wonder if maybe that is why the thread went up in smoke because the individual posts were so long and the thread, as a whole, was extremely larger than most. I'm thinking next time around continuing after 70 or so posts instead of waiting for the usual "100". I don't know, I could be wrong. Anyway, I'm off to the new thread! yay!!

Where'd you sail off to Tobbin??
Old 02-20-2001, 07:42 PM   #19
Tobbin_OHF

Sorry LadyWendy, got bogged down on the laptop and I don't have a free internet on it. I had to borrow a friends computer to get back on. I didn't think to copy the story that I have so far as I think it is actually a bit newer than what Demus put up. I'll have to try again later. Sometimes AOL shines, but most of the time it really SUCKS. I'll get back to it as soon as I can. That's why I didn't reply to you guys in case you were wondering. For some reason, I don't know why, AOL doesn't work the best with Windows ME. Whenever I connect the first time, it always says that the connection did not respond correctly and it has to redial again. The servers are really busy today too, so I am getting a lot of busy signals. Ah well, the one chance I get to have unlimited access, it figures everyone else would too. LOL.