Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 10:50 PM   #21
Deathcow
Elminster

the moral of the story is, love conquers all

[img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2002, 03:22 AM   #22
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Uss,Your advice was probal the best yet.Your right.As I read your post it made me think."I've known her all my life,she said she would go out with me,what the heck was I thinking?!" Uss,thank you so much.Oh,and long distance relationships DO work out.Oh and just because we live in different area codes DOES'NT mean I can go out with someone down here.That's what everyone done here say.I've turned down girls who ask me out and that was because I love my girl and Uss made me relize that more then ever.Thanks for your help guys.

~SomeGuy

P.S.-Screw my friends,they say just write her a letter that says"I hate you!I never want to see you again!!!".One of them really did that!Or just don't let her know or just plain tell her I want to break up with her.Thanks again Uss.
your welcome [img]smile.gif[/img] .
if you really love her(and your post confirmed that you do) and have known her for your whole life, then you have a very good relationship. not like the wierd ones i was talking about.

Best wishes to you and your girlfriend

PS: Deathcow, [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] true..
Old 06-06-2002, 03:33 AM   #23
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
doh, he is here to ask for advice. not your critisize. and keep in mind that he doesnt have to explain anything to you. do you ask you friend these kinda question if they come to you with a problem?

but anyways, Someguy, I agree with the adivce that you should come to her face to face. good luck.[/QB]
ow, sorry for critisizing but i thought it was just one of those false teenager relationships. and yes, i know he doesnt have to explain anything to me, i didnt force him. i thought he would.
and to answer your question, i think so.if he says something like hes tired of her after being together for less than a week.

atleast things worked out for the best [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 06-06-2002, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: uss ]
Old 06-06-2002, 03:55 AM   #24
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
[QB.Oh,and long distance relationships DO work out.
[/QB]
Yeah the whole 5 percent of the time "but our love is special and it will conquer all" No it wont. Thats what the other millions of young couples said before they broke up. Oh and do NOT break up with her in a letter. Thats for wussy men [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2002, 04:33 AM   #25
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OH FFS!! I cannot *believe* some of the responses in this thread! Not saying anything to her? It is unbelieveable that anyone would offer that advice, it is the cowards way out. That would *not* be 'not hurting her', it is lying and is more hurtful than telling the truth - it is just a way for *you* to avoid the problem and is totally self-centred. I hope anyone who's ever done that ends up miserable. For crying out loud, if you do that it is just downright selfish and cowardly.

Someguy, just tell her you don't want to see her anymore. Be honest and let her move on (which she will do once she knows the truth).
I agree entirely.
It may be difficult to do, but telling her is the best way. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2002, 06:03 AM   #26
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
According to the movie "road trip" go have sex with her and then break it off.
i dont see how it could, but i hope that helps
Mmmm. Call me old fashioned but this is probably not the best advice to give to an 11 year old!

Just tell her the voices in your head told you to break off with her!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show