Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-04-2001, 11:19 PM   #1
Sinnestersteve
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I downloaded and unziped shadow keeper to try and create my D&D character (a dark elf sorc) but for some reason it does not work for me. When I try and start up the program I get the message:unable to locate or open some of the .ULD files. Can anyone help me out here?
Old 11-05-2001, 12:19 AM   #2
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

the first thing you should do in SK is tell it where the BG files are.

then open your saved game. you cant just make a character from scratch in SK and import it in (well you can but im doubting youd be editing CHA and CRE files).

so... start a new game, save it after imoen's speech and the autosave, then edit the character... in that order...
Old 11-05-2001, 02:01 AM   #3
Aurican
Elminster

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnestersteve:
Ok, I downloaded and unziped shadow keeper to try and create my D&D character (a dark elf sorc) but for some reason it does not work for me. When I try and start up the program I get the message:unable to locate or open some of the .ULD files. Can anyone help me out here?

You also have to make sure that all of the files that accompanied Shadowkeeper are all together in the same directory.
Old 11-05-2001, 02:52 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnestersteve:

You have an old version of Shadowkeeper. Make sure it's version 2.1.4 or later. Go to www.mud-master.com/shadowkeeper.