Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2001, 01:23 AM   #1
nigel
Welcomed New User

After paying Gaelan Bayle his 15,000gp he gave me a key and instructs me to seek out Aran Linvail. Well somewhere along the way the key has been lost and I can't find it. I have checked around for a cheat code to no avail. Please, if anyone has the cheat for this item it would be much appreciated.
Old 04-11-2001, 01:32 AM   #2
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

the CLUA code is MISC4S

good luck!
Old 04-11-2001, 08:04 AM   #3
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

This happened to me. You are taking about the key to the theif cellar? If you are I can help you out of this situation. I had the same problem a while back, there is an out. In fact, I will look up an old e-mail response I gave to somebody else and get back with you. Please be patience, and creating a key doesn't work; I tried that.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-11-2001, 08:17 AM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OK, Nigel. I found what I was looking for, but before I give you all of this, please tell me if you are set up for Cheat Codes or not. You have to use cheat codes to do this. I'll try to keep checking back here off and on during the day, or you can e-mail me and I will tell you what to do. Very easy, but you gotta have those cheat codes. Get back with me.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM