Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2001, 12:52 PM   #51
Istaron
Banned User

You are all fools! No matter how much you will use caps lock, no matter how cunning lioness are, or how evil sig you have, NO ONE can compete with me or my faithfull lackey.... BOBBY CORWEN! HE WILL MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER!

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-17-2001, 12:55 PM   #52
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

ehhhh.... he looks quite confused.... are you *sure* he's an evil dictator?

------------------
Old 08-17-2001, 02:29 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

The StormQueen claps her hands together and squeals with delight.... a potential collection of evil overlords? Dare she hope? A new group with her arch nemesis? Worthy of attending to? ahhhhh.. she sighs... leave it to the genie to stir things up! BWAHAHAHAHA

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-18-2001, 04:48 AM   #54
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
You are all fools! No matter how much you will use caps lock, no matter how cunning lioness are, or how evil sig you have, NO ONE can compete with me or my faithfull lackey.... BOBBY CORWEN! HE WILL MAKE YOU ALL SUFFER!

You are a fool, do you think your bird stands a chance against my right hand man(gnome), the great Tiax. He rules all he does, except me.

------------------
"The time to start running is around about the "e" in "Hey you!"
Sigmar, member of clan HADB
Old 08-18-2001, 05:31 AM   #55
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

meheheheh... all your bickering is futile. we all know that Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the universe, and that coupled with the power of a Level 4 Super Saiyan makes him literally unstoppable! I AM INVINCIBLE! Ha, ha, ha... you can begin bowing at my feet now, for there will be no escape once the conquest begins.

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
Old 08-18-2001, 05:45 AM   #56
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
meheheheh... all your bickering is futile. we all know that Sephiroth is the most powerful being in the universe, and that coupled with the power of a Level 4 Super Saiyan makes him literally unstoppable! I AM INVINCIBLE! Ha, ha, ha... you can begin bowing at my feet now, for there will be no escape once the conquest begins.

Oh ye? Well, neither I nor Bobby Corwen are being controlled by our mothers!
And about the SSJ4... well, Bobby Corwen happens to know the lv 4 death-skill... so you are death, patetic creature!

By the way, I never thought Seph had the hair of a Saiyan

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-18-2001, 12:01 PM   #57
Lord Shield

Pfah! I am more powerful for I am a real person and you are just computer graphics and sound effects - I switch off your game and you go ~pop~

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-18-2001, 01:24 PM   #58
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, i am NOT being controlled by my mother! i was merely dragging her along so that she could stall that pansy Cloud so i could escape to my ultimate goal! and that pathetic lv4 death skill wont work on me, because im one of those enemies immune to it, and my experience level isnt divisible by four, im a Level 4 Super Saiyan, which is quite different. and you cannot merely turn me off, for i have escaped to posess someone...

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
Old 08-18-2001, 03:53 PM   #59
Istaron
Banned User

Well... you are still no match for Bobby Corwen!

And sure you are controlled by your mother! Everyone know you are

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-19-2001, 04:07 AM   #60
TheDutkanator

You are all a bunch of fools to believe that *we* will allow this or any other planet to fall under rule of a tyrant. *We* cannot be tamed. *We* cannot be controlled. *We* cannot be bribed. *We* fear no one, good or evil. *We* do not seek to rule, nor do *we* seek to be ruled. *We* are the wathcers of your people. *We* know no boundaries, no limits to our power. *We* have been here since the dawn of time. *We* have seen many evil madmen rise to power only to have it crushed beneath them. It has happened a thousand times and will happen a thousand times more. You are all nothing but specs of a larger whole. You cannot understand the significance of it all, but one day you will sit in your hall of "heroes" to find that all of you have no more power than any other. That you are all just caged souls forever damned and always tormented by evils far greater than yourselves. Far greater than the demons of the abyss. Evil incarnate. Evil itself will swallow you whole and lay you to waste at the end of it's bowels where you will clang to whatever thread of yourself you try to find. Then there will be nothing. Everything you once knew will seek to exist. All the power you once knew will be worthless when there is nothing left to rule. All there will be is darkness and despair, and you will know pain!

You see, whether good or evil, everyone's life force will come to an end. When and how are yet to be determined, but good and evil will forever be in balance to *us*. *We* have true power, yet we don't flaunt. Nor do we seek to unbalance by ridding the world of your evil kind. If you are good, stay true to your beliefs. Love and honor eachother and grow. Do not seek to destroy all that is evil, or you, too, will be destroyed. If you are evil, be cunning and cautious. Do not trust and do not underestimate. And always watch your back.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator