Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2001, 12:24 AM   #61
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BK? Taking OFFERS? but but but....(trembling lower lip)....

CB, tired and almost ready for bed

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-13-2001, 12:24 AM   #62
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

BK! Don't tempt me! Mmmm.... No, better not. Too many 'clouds' around here to risk it (Sorry, it's that whole Scorpio thing ) Yep. It's raining again... *SIGH* How are you? Other than that whole game thing, that is?

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 12:26 AM   #63
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
BK? Taking OFFERS? but but but....(trembling lower lip)....

CB, tired and almost ready for bed

Taking offers for sympathy from either you or LadyRae, that Voyer in the Night. (sigh) I did get to clear Nalia's Castle. Fun Fun

BK

Old 03-13-2001, 12:29 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ah ladyRae, what would the good knight Tobbin say? LOL But I thank thee for thy ..er restraint! He is most wondrous, yes?

BK: Poor poor abused by aol, Paladin mine! It's not fair! Surely you must have an appropriate scroll to read for the beastly aol? Or that spiffy (oooooh) sword? Whomp them good!

CB, offering much much sympathy and a shoulder to lean on...uh...and...oooh...steammmmmmmmm
Old 03-13-2001, 12:33 AM   #65
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
BK! Don't tempt me! Mmmm.... No, better not. Too many 'clouds' around here to risk it (Sorry, it's that whole Scorpio thing ) Yep. It's raining again... *SIGH* How are you? Other than that whole game thing, that is?

Tis best, LadyRae, that we don't tempt such forbidding fruit. For even though you are like more beautiful than the cloudless sky at midnight, Cloudbringer is my every sunset and sunrise. She is the prettiest of pretty stars in my galaxy, and the only one that is close enough to warm my body.

BK

Old 03-13-2001, 12:37 AM   #66
Black Knight

I'm fine. Just got my computer geek ego hurt. Aren't many times that I can't make something work on the pc. Grrrrrr. Other than that, work is boring but easy, gf is getting ready for spring break, leaving me to play here by myself. I am celebrating ST. Patricks Day this weekend, then next weekend, I am going to Brickhouse in NC (or that might be SC, not sure, not driving, not caring) to see a car race and play some golf in warmer climates. So things are looking better.

Thanks

BK
Old 03-13-2001, 12:39 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Tis best, LadyRae, that we don't tempt such forbidding fruit. For even though you are like more beautiful than the cloudless sky at midnight, Cloudbringer is my every sunset and sunrise. She is the prettiest of pretty stars in my galaxy, and the only one that is close enough to warm my body.

BK
Uh, she'll take that last part..er..she's not sure how, but hey, he's still my Paladin...so ok...(BIG SMILE). And of course, being a Paladin, I trust him implicitly, dear friend LadyRae!

Er...sometimes even StormQueens get tired and insecure....sigh....perhaps a good (K)night's sleep shall help?! (giggle giggle)

CB
Old 03-13-2001, 12:40 AM   #68
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Voyeur! Humpf! First I was a 'lurker' and now a voyeur??? LOL! But I'm thinking you guys are a little kinky anyway??? Is there a pic of BK on Stealthy's site? As for Tobbin, me and Relic were intensely discussing writing and I'm thinking he rode off into the sunset again!

If anyone sees Memny, tell him hi! I haven't seen him for ages! and, BTW, where's Stealthy??? I've been practicing my wolf-whistle just for him! (Whoops, that whole Scorpio thing again )

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 12:41 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
I'm fine. Just got my computer geek ego hurt. Aren't many times that I can't make something work on the pc. Grrrrrr. Other than that, work is boring but easy, gf is getting ready for spring break, leaving me to play here by myself. I am celebrating ST. Patricks Day this weekend, then next weekend, I am going to Brickhouse in NC (or that might be SC, not sure, not driving, not caring) to see a car race and play some golf in warmer climates. So things are looking better.

Thanks

BK

Sound like you'll get a bit of a break , then BK. Warmer climates? There are such things?! Wow.

CB
Old 03-13-2001, 12:43 AM   #70
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Voyeur! Humpf! First I was a 'lurker' and now a voyeur??? LOL! But I'm thinking you guys are a little kinky anyway???
What! Well, maybe a little, why, are YOU!

Quote:
If anyone sees Memny, tell him hi! I haven't seen him for ages! and, BTW, where's Stealthy??? I've been practicing my wolf-whistle just for him! (Whoops, that whole Scorpio thing again )

Memnoch said something about not posting as much due to time constraints, and he was mostly going to check out BGII, then come here. Don't know about Stealthy . . .

BK
[/B]