Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2002, 05:18 PM   #51
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Mistral! How dare you belittle yourself so! I go away for a few days and the world turns upside down!

Hi y'all! I am back from vacations and have actually just returned and have not even began to unpack yet.

The bad news is that I am posting from work currently, because my PC is not finished and ready. It won't be until Monday. The guy I asked to help me with it ran into trouble. When the Hard drive booted up, it did not want to make easy friends with the new Mother-board. Instead, some things would not recognize. Example. The Ethernet card. Another example...the Video drivers. So, I am stuck thie entire stinking weekend without a PC, without NWN...and that means no game for us this week with Mistral. Life has hit rock bottom.

Well, I will be in touch, and hope that you will all not suffer as I will suffer. I will miss you all, this weekend...especially my concubine Mistral.

Talk to you later.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 10:40 AM   #52
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

For those who are interested...

Project Wolf is underway [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

I am planning to create at least 40 areas for the module, but I can't guarantee the scripting will be satisfactory What I'll be focusing on is the setting, which was my objective in the first place [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wonder when the project will be over... in 1 year's time, I hope [img]tongue.gif[/img]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 01:12 PM   #53
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

To those of the Nightblades' Guild...I will have my PC tomorrow. It is finished, but the man that was working on it is out of the office today on sick leave. He will have it to me tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience you all may have suffered in not having the Server running. I will make it up to all of you.
Old 07-23-2002, 11:27 PM   #54
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Just a quick update -- Larry and Mistral, I should hopefully have something simple and playable ready to send your way for road testing this weekend. Once I get a handle on how to work some of this out for myself, I'll be happy to give Mistral whatever help I can with her project.

BTW - Nice sig, Mistral [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 07-23-2002, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 12:33 PM   #55
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sounds great Cyril! I am also looking forward to Mistral's Mod of the OEW!

I assume that there is no problem with running a game Saturday night?

Spree, Deiter, Mistral, Sephiroth? Are we ready to get back online?

I am !
Old 07-25-2002, 10:35 PM   #56
mistral4543

Ack! Now with my back problem, I may not be able to join you this week [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] So do go ahead without me if you want, in a separate game perhaps?
Old 07-26-2002, 09:08 AM   #57
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I think Deiter and I are going to make some new characters. Maybe we'll try to level them up or something to be ready for your involvement next week.
Old 07-26-2002, 11:14 PM   #58
mistral4543

I am now at level 3 elven monk (I think). Have fun and remember me [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I will try to join you all as soon as I can... in the meantime... sighs...
Old 07-29-2002, 12:40 PM   #59
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Okay...the news of most importance is one that you all probably already know. I have resolved my IW problem and can now access the site from home. Yeah!

As to Cyril...the man that solved my connection problem may be able to help you! Could you e-mail me every detail you can think of about the problem and let me pass it to him? We have to try everything to get you online with the guild.

As for the newest patch...the version 1.21...I am still not convinced that if I install it, my game will run better than it is now. Too many others have had problems where the game's performance deplinishes...so until I can be assured that the buggy patch is fixed, or they release a new one...Only Mistral can access my Server, due to patch version compatability. Sorry y'all. I still love you! And Bacon, too!

Now that I am again accessible to IW from home, I will be trying to catch up on alot that I have missed here.

As for my playable characters...I still have my ranger at 6th level with his panther for Multi. I have a Ranger on Single player still at level 5...and have not played him in three weeks. I created a Barbarian Dwarf this weekend that is still level one, though Mistral and I went through the prelude together. She has also been made party leader...probably due to a higher charisma or something like that. If she wants to, she can give that authority over to whoever she wishes by choosing the option to do so. But, that will probably be this weekend...I suppose.

Spree...Deiter, have you found any way to re-install the 1.20 patch over the 1.21? If so, then I may download the 1.21, so that I am compatible to you both, and if it does nt work, then I can remove it. Let me know.

And where is Sephiroth?
Old 07-29-2002, 01:01 PM   #60
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Glad to hear your connection issues are resolved, Larry. I'll put an e-mail together for you on my connection problems later -- hopefully we can get this resolved.

BTW - There is an executable file available for download from Bioware that will rollback the game to version 1.2 for those who wish to uninstall the v. 1.21 patch. Chhewbacca included the link in his post on the issue here The link is found about halfway down the page. Be warned, however, it's a fairly large download.
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote