Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2003, 04:48 PM   #81
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
TX_Chriss, we're not making a point about how bad flaming is, but rather that it is simply not aloud on this site. Just follow the ToS and you won't get too much flak from people.

P.S. Why is that particular graemlin active?

P.P.S. ToS, R&R, whats the difference? Besides a few letters. At their core they are the same.

[ 09-24-2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 09-24-2003, 04:57 PM   #82
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
TX_Chriss, we're not making a point about how bad flaming is, but rather that it is simply not aloud on this site. Just follow the ToS and you won't get too much flak from people.

P.S. Why is that particular graemlin active?

Whaddaya mean with "ToS" ?! Dontcha mean "R&R" ?

johnny, Kakero, thanks for the Power Word: Suggestion ! Didn't get flamed today so that's a plus

Nevertheless, tomorrow is back to buisness as always. Having another interview with an executive director of a bank! Gonna ask about his paycheck first offcourse

Had my first college of Law today. The professor was 7 years older than me!! He just rolled out of the student-cafe or so it seemed Funny little guy, talks like he has a pile of very, very distasteful substance in his mouth , dutchies wil recognise him as a "braller". Law is great, law is nice, I like the law! Freaky style of thinking though. Instead of getting a solution, you need to get the problem first, before moving to answers. Looking forward to the next college, which is .... tomorrow!!

Bye y'all!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:08 PM   #83
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
TX_Chriss, we're not making a point about how bad flaming is, but rather that it is simply not aloud on this site. Just follow the ToS and you won't get too much flak from people. *snip*
You mean we are allowed to flame if we do it silently? *giggles*

Cloudy you're probably getting our rain. See, you shouldn't go ahead and bring the clouds here at all. It WILL backfire. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Siglet, what have you donw now? [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2003, 05:13 PM   #84
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
quote:
Originally posted by TX_Chris:
is it too late to say i know the guy, sorry if i offended anyone.
agg Nicholas.....o\_/o
Yes but flaming him is not propriate! How would you fill if somebody would know you and would start talking that you are really b*****d,yada,yada,yada...
The whole fourm would read that! So don`t do it! It is immature.
[/QUOTE]Xen, stop acting like a freakin' police officer here! You're not a beaming example of maturity yourself either!!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:16 PM   #85
TX_Chris
Dungeon Master

*doesn't want to carry on* but this always happens when someone takes something that isn't too serious seriously, again nobody take that the wrong way, and somebody probably will.
Actually forget all the before mentioned, forget this post exists and carry on posting happily on IW. *nods*
Old 09-24-2003, 08:50 PM   #86
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Hi Calthy. *hugs* New sig? Oh yes it is new. And my name isn't mentioned. Yepp I love it. How are things in school? Doing all your home work I hope.
Don't be silly aunty Willow! of course I haven't! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (schoolwork that is). Things at college are fine, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] . And for the sig: nope; left out names this time It'd barely fit as is. And... most of it seemed redudent anyway.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:59 AM   #87
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hello all im at home just went home at our lunch to take a S**t... cus our toilets aint nice at school [img]tongue.gif[/img] have to go back soon ill write again when im there
Old 09-25-2003, 05:44 AM   #88
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ok im back at school now teacher is next to me got to go cya..
Old 09-25-2003, 06:56 AM   #89
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
hello all im at home just went home cus our toilets aint nice at school [img]tongue.gif[/img] have to go back soon ill write again when im there
Hey Cristian is this not a better version of your post? I know it is hard guys when English may not be your first languauge *it's hard enough for me [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] * but please lets show a little bit of manners.

And while I'm in a complaining mode, to everyone else in the cafe, Can we have more meaningfull posts rather then Hi/ bye/ woke up/ going to sleep. I guess we all do one or two like that over the months or years, but ask yourself is it really intresting? Cloudy has got better things to do than play wack a mole with spam on this board, I guess she might actually want to come here like we all do for cheery conversation that would not fit in a normal thread.

And sorry Cloudy if I have put words in your mouth or trod on your toes over this post, but I had to get it of my chest.

Grumpy Wellard

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-25-2003, 07:51 AM   #90
WillowIX
Apophis

*Enters cafe, thwacks wellard* That meaningful enough for you? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Seriously I agree though. [img]smile.gif[/img] But you didn't make coffee which means I almost disagree with you. So how are you wellard? Not actually grumpy I hope? How are your lovely children? [img]smile.gif[/img]