Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2002, 10:03 PM   #1
gosfgwin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How long does this relationship with Aerie go for? What about with Jaheira?
gosfgwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 11:08 PM   #2
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Spoiler

They can all go through to the end of TOB
Old 04-29-2002, 01:47 AM   #3
Kaia Synquillian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you're currently romancing both Aerie and Jaheira, you will eventually have to 'choose' who to continue on with... you might notice how at the moment they seem to be constantly arguing and fighting for your attention. Whoever you choose to stay with will continue to have a romance with you provided you do eveything 'right' in that relationship... ie. SPOILER! SPOILER! (DON'T have sex with Aerie, or she will say the relationship has moved too fast and leave. Instead, decline in a gentleman like fashion!)
Make sure you keep the one you want in your group and never dismiss them at any time. They will not be interested in you even if you rerecruit them.
Good luck! Remember, Viconia is also open for romancing, and if you have Haer'Dalis in your party things mite spice up, as he is in love with Aerie.
Old 04-29-2002, 02:11 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hacing Sex with Aerie doesnt matter if you have ToB... if you dont then it is better not to .... anyway dont let any of them die, become imprisoned, changed to stone, etc. any of these happen and even if you bring them back t he romance will stop
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 03:10 AM   #5
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

spoiler

Good cause I could not refuse her offer. After all would you?

[ 04-29-2002, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Lanthir ]
Old 04-29-2002, 03:20 AM   #6
gosfgwin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Hacing Sex with Aerie doesnt matter if you have ToB... if you dont then it is better not to .... anyway dont let any of them die, become imprisoned, changed to stone, etc. any of these happen and even if you bring them back t he romance will stop
Jaheira has died a couple of times and I brought her back but nothing has changed with her.
gosfgwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 03:35 AM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

To be more specific, do not kick them out of the party. Death by usual means will not result in the loss of the romance, but Petrification and Imprisonment will, because they leave the party.

[ADD]
For the Jaheira/Anomen romance, they will leave the party of their own accord. This is normal and part of their romance plot. The crucial difference is that you did not kick them out.
[/ADD]

[ 04-29-2002, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 07:21 PM   #8
Iluvatar Oakenshield
Manshoon

Oh noooooooooo!!!

If you have TOB installed you CAN sleep with Aerie???!!!
Someone should have told me this about 4 hours ago.
"Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die And deep inside me I will wait for her return To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn O lust and rueful thought be mine, My soul enhanced, desires... Melancholy. My heart is thine."

Schwadorf, Empyrium '97
Iluvatar Oakenshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 12:20 AM   #9
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Man... does everybody think romance is about sex?

Wait, do not tell me. Allow me to revel in my naivete.

When I tried all the romances for a male character, I always chose to put off the love-making until they practically grabbed my male character and demanded, "Now damnit!".

Heh.

Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I always did like to think that sex comes after marriage, and not before. Ah, maybe I am over-reacting, it is 'just' a game after all.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 12:49 AM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Aerie is the one who will say, "NOW DAMMIT!" right?

Viconia will say that in a more subtle way.. Jaheira even milder... wow... the goody-two shoes girl is just the naughtiest of them all!!! OH... I just hope [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote