Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2001, 05:00 PM   #61
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Hey, dont be mad!
I've yet to see the wrath of an enraged Ramon, and dont intend to anytime soon

Plus, she's not around just now anyway. Join me for a coffee wont you?

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 05:03 PM   #62
Lord Shield

LIONESS!!!! Yoo hoo!!

Just to lt you know that our 15 year old Jerome (Scottish kid) really likes you. Mauybe you should chat with him on MSN. His MSN address is jtpaladin101@hotmail.com

Seeya!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-17-2001, 05:04 PM   #63
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
LIONESS!!!! Yoo hoo!!

Just to lt you know that our 15 year old Jerome (Scottish kid) really likes you. Mauybe you should chat with him on MSN. His MSN address is jtpaladin101@hotmail.com

Seeya!!

You're enjoying this....arent you?

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 05:41 PM   #64
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Jerome, I will always be glad to chat over a coffee with you , but I still think that it is a shame about that poem. And do you know why ? Because by deleting it you deprived many people of one of the little joys that make life a lot more bearable:

- Lioness of the joy of reading it - and believe me she would have loved it because a) it was great, just the perfect mixture of fine humour and genuine sweetness and b) do you have any idea how much of a emotional treat it is to have a poem, any poem, written just for you ?

- yourself of the joy of making Lioness feel a little special - it is a great feeling when you discover that power in yourself !

- your friends here of the joy of being proud of you and admiring your imagination - it is always nice to find out that someone you like is very good at something.

- anyone else of the joy of reading a genuinely hilarious little poem

And why all of the above ? Because you started to get scared of embarrassing yourself and convinced yourself that that silly little poem just was not worth it. Understandable, yet still completely wrong - see above !

So, go now and repost it !

And no, I am not taking that too seriously ... there will be just too many "poems" for you to write in your life as that that wouldn't be important ...

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-17-2001, 05:46 PM   #65
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

OK, this is amazing! I stopped in here last night after not being around for a few days and this thread has gotten more new posts than I saw all of last night in under 24 hours!

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Old 07-17-2001, 05:50 PM   #66
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Ramon, thank you for your support, but i will ask you, as a friend and an apprentice to forget about it and not mention it again, please.

Besides, we dont want petty things like this taking up our gracious host's café now do we?

Now, leave this behind, and lets do something about that coffee!

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 05:53 PM   #67
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Kormar the Wanderer:
OK, this is amazing! I stopped in here last night after not being around for a few days and this thread has gotten more new posts than I saw all of last night in under 24 hours!

And that is what we call "Cloud Phenomenon"....a scary sight to behold once it's on full swing

------------------
Old 07-17-2001, 06:08 PM   #68
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Ramon, thank you for your support, but i will ask you, as a friend and an apprentice to forget about it and not mention it again, please.

Besides, we dont want petty things like this taking up our gracious host's café now do we?

Now, leave this behind, and lets do something about that coffee!
Well, Jerome, I still don't agree that it is a petty issue, but, of course, it is your decision and I shall respect that.

And you are right: the service in this place really has deteriorated as of late. What ? Self-service !?

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 07-17-2001, 06:15 PM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kormar the Wanderer:
Hello Kormar! My threads usually do sort of ...expand! LOL...told you dear wanderer, this is my domain! Besides, the Cafe is for conversing and sharing little tidbits of info and and coffee. Everyone likes a warm and friendly place to talk! It only makes sense it would be bustling!

Look at all the wonderful people who've stopped in while I was out back doing paperwork! (ugh...typing those darned endless course descriptions)

Hullo Serath, hope you got your coffee ok.

Waluin, you sweet thing, you really are a poet at heart.

Ramon! LOL, I too wish Jerome would repost that poem. Silly thing, I told him it was wonderful! And it's always been self-service here! Sheesh! But here, *hands Ramon a tray of cookies and mugs of coffee* have a seat and relax!

Lioness, a ray of sunshine in our midst! Thanks for coming by and keeping an eye or a claw on things!

Moridin, hmmmm...well, at least the new offices won't take so much time for travel. Still you don't sound thrilled... you WANT a pinkslip?

Sir Tainly! *SMOOOCH* Welcome Back! It's wonderful to see you here... and FIE on that job for keeping you so busy!

Bahamut! LOL, feeling well enough to play Diablo but not go to school...hmmmmm

Shieldsy! LOL, stop picking on Lioness! She is not a tigger, but a lioness and as such, she should not be bounced! *giggle*

HappyCloud

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-17-2001).]
Old 07-17-2001, 06:18 PM   #70
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

It still amazes me every time i see a multiple-message Cloudbringer post.

I count nine seperate messages this time...can she top it?

------------------