Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 06:35 PM   #1
Stealth Bomber

LoA's post seems to have crashed as I replied there, but on checking instead of seeing 60 posts, I only see 8 . Hence this new one:

NEW FEATURES

I have just ammended the board to add several new features:

1. Message board: Spam Central, just for CloudBringer

2. A calendar, so Melusine can record all our birthdays etc. Arch Babe, the invite I sent you will allow you to access the whole site and add to it.

3. A file page where we can share files. Unfortunately it will not host gifs for this board, but I have uploaded some so people can pick one out. Let me know which one you like and I will host it elsewhere. Check at the bottom for 2 examples.

4. I am thinking of adding a page for Yorick to post his photos and stories of his travels. How does that sound?

5. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Finally I have added some new photos. The good news is that one is Reeka, the bad news is I am the other! See, I wasn't lying, it wasn't worth the wait to see me. lol.

INSTRUCTIONS TO ADD PHOTOS

For all of you who have asked in various posts how to add your photo, it is very simple. Send either myself or Memnoch an E-mail and click on attachments to attach the photo to the e-mail. Once you click attachment, you can browse through your PC to where the photo is stored. Or, if you need one scanned, E-mail me and I will reply with my address and I will do it for you when you send me it. For Wolfgir's site, E-mail it to him. The addresses are in our profiles, click the little face in the top left of a post, or our names if we have created the post on the main page. If you prefer to add photos, etc yourself directly, send me an e-mail and I will reply with an invite which will let you access the site to add whatever you want to any page.

Links to both sites:

Stealthy's Site:
http://communities.msn.co.uk/isapi/a...=StealthysSite

Wolfgir's Lair (It's working again by the way):
http://najk.net/wolfgir/index2.html

(Editor: added the links that the conversion removed)

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 03-02-2001).]

Old 02-27-2001, 06:47 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Stealth! Whoooohoo! Love the kilt! No wind that day...rats..hehehe
And it was definitely worth putting it up! Very nice to see our Stealth in the flesh, er so to speak! HAHAHAHA Now LadyWendy's in big trouble...she HAS to send a photo!

CloudPiper
Old 02-27-2001, 06:56 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I saw you Stealthy!! What the heck are you talking about? You are one sexy man! Absolutely LOVE the kilt! You're lucky I'm a married woman! I also like the improvements to your site, you have covered everything haven't you?

Well CB, as I have said a hundred times, no scanner here. If somebody wants to e-mail me an address, I'll mail a photo for them to scan. Otherwise, it's a no-go for me and I'm putting the stupid photo album back in the box (better off doing that anyway).
Old 02-27-2001, 07:04 PM   #4
Stealth Bomber

LadyWendy, nice try but you know I can and want to scan your photo, so you have just run out of excuses! I will send you an e-mail later with my address, so I expect that photo by Friday at the latest otherwise you are in deep trouble! However, if you are as gorgeous as you seem to be, I might keep it to myself! lol

Old 02-27-2001, 07:13 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Stealth--
I took the plunge and sent in my photo.....I guess I felt guilty seeing everyone else's. Great pics so far everyone
I had to send one from my last trip to Europe as they are the only ones I have put on disk....enjoy
Old 02-27-2001, 07:15 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Stealthy, is the thing that protects your uhhh balls like a clan symbol or something? Or just decorative? Just curious. I forgot to borrow my buddies digital camera today, but I'll make sure he brings it tomorrow. You kinda look like someone out of a history book, cant place it.
Old 02-27-2001, 07:28 PM   #7
Gray Mage
Banned User

LadyZ: I'm not going to let you get away, If the offer is still there, I'll email my address. I'll scan the photo and you too can be imortalized. Just say the word
Old 02-27-2001, 07:30 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

Well Tobbin beat you to it Sexybomber and e-mailed me his address and I'm thinking if I mailed it to him it would probably be received quicker (he's also in the U.S.) than sending to Scotland. Then he said he could scan it and send it to your website. So (deep breath) guess it'll go out tomorrow.

Lord of Alcohol - did you send yours yet?????
Old 02-27-2001, 07:56 PM   #9
Stealth Bomber

Yaaaaaaaaaay, more pics. Thanks everone for sending them and Tobbin for offering to scan LadyRandys as well. I haven't received it yet Moridin and I'm off to bed now, but check same time tomorrow for an update. Please post suggestions and comments on my site too!

LofA you are spot on! They are far too precious to hang around totally unexposed. And before anyone suggests it, no sporrans are not made to suit different sizes and no guessing mine by it's positioning! lol They also open at the top like a purse so you can keep things in them as kilts have no pockets. Traditionally they are made of hard leather and covered in fur. The kilt weighs a ton, as it is very thick wool and very long. The picture was taken in August, on a very hot day, so you now know why we go commando!

Old 02-27-2001, 08:16 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

Stealth Commando - LadyRandy? hehe! Well you know what happens to women when they hit their 30's!!