Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 01:58 AM   #1
Commoner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am trying to go through Baldur's Gate with a party of all fighters, or variations of fighters. Can anyone tell me any and all of the warriors available you can think of? Any help would be much appreciated.
Commoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 02:30 AM   #2
Chris77Se
Zhentarim Guard

All Warriors I know of:

Kivan (High Hedge) Ranger
Khalid Fighter
Minsc Ranger

(Both of them have a compagnion, and they wont come along without them)

Ajantis (Farm N of friendly arm) Paladin
Shar T??? (???) Fighter

Chris
Chris77Se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 07:26 AM   #3
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Posted By: Chris
Shar T??? (???) Fighter
Her name is Shar-Teel, and from what I have heard, she is a damn good fighter. The first time that I found her was during my current campaign, and with this group, I'm trying to run a Mage oriented team. So I have yet to actually use her. I believe Jaheira is also a fighter, actually a fighter/druid, but I always send her off on a suicide mission because I can not stand her environmental rantings! But, oh well... GOOD LUCK!
Old 08-29-2002, 07:41 AM   #4
Jan

I have a dwarf fighter as well. Just can't remember his name. He sounds like a wuzz all the time.
Old 08-29-2002, 07:50 AM   #5
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Posted By: Jan
I have a dwarf fighter as well. Just can't remember his name. He sounds like a wuzz all the time.
You are probably reffering to a fella named "Kagain". I'm pretty sure that he is a fighter as well. I'm warning you though, if you decide to get rid of him before you complete his quest, he will continuelly bother until you take him back. He becomes worse than Noober himself. Just a warning.
Old 08-29-2002, 08:02 AM   #6
Jan

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Noober was a pain in the ass. So annoying [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] . I killed him [img]graemlins/beheaded.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 08-29-2002, 09:05 AM   #7
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Yeah well, Kagain is worse because there are no experience points gained from being a patient, good sport. So I let Noober the Booger live in order to gain the experience points, and then practiced some new spells on Kagain. Hehehehe hahhahhahahhah, "I have become Death, destroyer of WORLDS!!!!!"
Old 08-29-2002, 08:25 PM   #8
Commoner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, thanks for that guys, but, one more thing. Where do I find Kaigan?
Commoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 02:10 AM   #9
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Posted By: Commoner
Okay, thanks for that guys, but, one more thing. Where do I find Kaigan?
Have you already visited every house and building within Nashkel and Beregost? If you haven't, I would suggest that you NOT read on below to my spoiler, but rather go back and check out every knook and crannie you can find. The game becomes far more worthwhile when you find things on your own, or atleast try on your first time. Anyway, enough of my preaching...

(SPOILER)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Kagain is a merchant of sorts within Beregost. He's located (I think) on the Eastern side of the center cluster of buildings. Directly below that large estate (name ?) that is near the North Eastern part of Beregost. Since he is a Merchant, he will be found within a shop, with his little runty butt behind a counter.
P.S. (I think he's got like 75 gold pieces stashed away in his back room, oh and one more thing, the only way you can have him in your party is by accepting the quest that he offers).
Old 08-30-2002, 03:20 AM   #10
Jan

Hey I'm sorry Commoner. I forgot the spoiler alert [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Telling about Kagain the fighter was the same as spoiling. My mistake [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]

I'll keep it in mind.

[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]