Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 08:39 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I've heard of that sword you get from a genie or something, that is supposed to be better than the Mavin, but I can't find where you get it. Can anyone tell me? Directions would be nice.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 08:45 PM   #2
Mammawlin

Dear Nanobyte, You get a magic lamp from the giant killing quest. The giant is on the other side of the booger caves. Where are you now? Much to do to before anyone finds this lamp!
Old 02-23-2001, 08:50 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm all over . I was in Brimloch Roon, then I had to go all the way back to Valeia to make more characters. Now I'm in Ishad Na raising their level. I skipped the Boogre Caves for the time being. I'll go there, right after I get my characters' levels up a bit. You find the two-headed giant right after the Boogre Caves (what I mean is, you HAVE to do the caves to find the giant)? Speaking of the Boogre Caves, you know what that dirty little rat Scanthril told me? Our hideout is ..... in a hut on a hill, you just go down there and tell em Scanthril sent ya. Ever heard him say that? That little... Just wait until I get my Whiska to be an Assassin . Well, Rogue-Ninja-Assassin. Come back and, "Thanx for training me, but now it's time to DIE!!" (my own little humor, hehe).
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 08:58 PM   #4
Pascha

At the back exit of the Boogre Prison you will run into a two-headed giant (be sure you have the warrior's guild quest for him first) who will drop the lamp, this can be used 3 times - sword of argus is one of the options (don;t ask me which).
I prefer to go for the "ward" option which gave me 3 top ammy (the best you can get). You can enchant yourself swords which are better than the Sword of Argus - just find Robinsword (unfortunately not toughened) or better Tomonari Katana - I found plenty of both in act 3.
Old 02-23-2001, 09:13 PM   #5
Mammawlin

Yeah, that dirty rat said the same to us. You know, he is the one who gives you the assassin dagger after you do him a favor - right? And, as Pascha said, the two headed giant is outside the back of the booger caves. You must figure out how to use the sticks in the walls to make steps appear to get out of the booger caves. On one side is a door to get out and go back to town, on the other side you get out to the back and the giant with the lamp is out there. You will know when you find this room what I am trying to describe because there are two doors. You can actually use the lamp once with each character (6 times), if you drop it after the genie appears and then let the next character pick it up and use it. Good luck!