Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2001, 05:04 PM   #11
Nahkranoth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have clan of my own, me and more two friends are the founders of
the clan named Aeternus Aequilibrium (Eternal Balance), we have 10 members already, i don´t know if its good or bad, we are trying to get more and where we are placed its very dificult (people around us don´t pay very attention to that kind of game, at least the ones that i now... idiots), but i know that all them love RPGs, unfortunately only 5 of us have played AD&D. We are very excited with the coming of Neverwinter Nights, its a like dream come true for all of us (AD&D lovers), and we would be very pleased if you allowed us to play in such a magnificient world that i believe that you and who want
to help you could do.
Our internet connection its also 56k.
And i hope that when Neverwinter arrive we all could have more than 56k.

Nahkranoth, Necromancer
Nahkranoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 08:59 AM   #12
Lord Shield

Worth a try. Have been gaming since 13 (now 31) - have GMed Greyhawk, Toril, Mystara, several Earths, Titan and some world of my own design. Can't spend too much time online or my girlfriend would think I'm wasting my time. Good for any questions though.